Chapter 14: The Beginning of Warped Tour

Chapter 14

*Jack's POV*

"Warped Tour mother fuckers!"  I exclaimed, climbing out of the bus.

Summer was finally here and everything was going perfect. Jalex was still alive and kept secret from everyone but Emma, Zack and Emma were still dating and madly in love, and Rian was still hurting over his break up with Cass. I always thought she was kind of a bitch.

"This is gonna be one of the best Warped Tour's of all time, I can feel it!" I cheered.

Alex chuckled as he came up behind me. "I love it when you get excited," he breathed in my ear before moving away.

I shuddered. I absolutely loved it when he did that.

Emma climbed off the bus in her signature jean short shorts and a hoodie. Considering we were in California in the dead of summer, I couldn't figure out how she wasn't dying in that hoodie.

"Em?" I asked.

She turned to me. "Yeah Jack?"

"What's with the hoodie? I don't think I've ever seem you without one," I teased.

She laughed. "My upper half gets cold. Don't worry about it."

I shrugged.

Zack came over and starting talking to Emma all cute, so I decided to find my Lexy-poo. He hated when I called him that, but I loved it.

I found him talking to the amazing Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy.

"Hey guys!" I said as I walked up.

"Hey man! What's up?" Pete asked.

I shrugged. "Oh you know. Same old, same old."

They laughed.

"So is Jalex finally a thing? I've heard many a rumours," Pete teased.

Alex laughed. "I don't know. Is Peterick a thing?"

They both laughed. "Maybe," Patrick teased.

We all laughed.

"What are you guys doing later? We should all hang out or something!" Patrick suggested.

I smiled. "For sure! I say we go out drinking tonight after the show! Celebrate being back on Warped!"

Everyone agreed and we headed our separate ways.

Our set went perfect and everything was going awesome! We met tons of awesome fans and I was already having so much fun, and it was only day one.

Emma was super pumped to hear that we were going to hang out with FOB.

"No way! OMG I absolutely adore Fall Out Boy! Patrick Stump is like one of my biggest idols!" She gushed.

We all laughed.

"Then let's go!" I cheered.

We all met at a bar not to far from the venue.

"And who is this lovely lady?" Patrick asked Emma.

Emma damn near fainted. Her entire face lit up and she smiled. "Emily Anne Marie Gaskarth, but you may call me Emma. Nice to meet you!"

She stepped towards him and pulled him in for a hug. She sighed with happiness when he hugged her back.

"Sorry, I had to. You are one of my biggest idols," she said, blushing.

Patrick laughed. "No problem at all! Glad I inspire you! However, only one of?"

Emma laughed. "Yeah. There's a lot of people on that list like my brother, Pierre Bouvier, Seamus O'Neill, Billie Joe Armstrong, etc, etc, and of course you. You are for sure near the top of my idol list."

Patrick smiled. "Awesome!"

Alex had wandered off, so I went to find him. He was at the bar getting us both drinks.

"Hey cutie," I whispered in his ear.

He turned and smiled at me. "Oh hey. Got you a beer."

I took the beer from his hand. "I really want to kiss you right now."

He smirked. "The feeling is mutual my darling Jack, however we have to play it cool. We don't want the world finding out just yet, do we?"

"No... No we don't."

The night flew by. All kinds of bands were at the bar and we got to hang out with so many friends we hadn't seen in forever. Emma was in heaven meeting all of her favourite band members. Alex and I decided to leave a bit early to have some alone time on the bus.

I attacked him, kissing him hard as soon as we stepped onto the bus and shut the door. He returned my kiss with force.

"God I love you," I moaned as he trailed kissed down my neck.

He chuckled. "I love you too babe."

We sat on the couch and snuggled and cuddled and kissed until we heard other people coming onto the bus. I hated having to hide from everyone, but we were too scared to tell everyone. Sure Emma accepted us, but what if the rest of the guys didn't? What if the fans didn't?

*******************************

Hiya!!

Hope you like this chapter! The next couple are all gonna be focused around events of Warped Tour and will feature a lot more band members and stuff, most prominently Patrick Stump (but also a little bit of the rest of the band, trust me there are reasons)

Also, I might post an alternate chapter at some point because I have 2 ideas about how Alex finds out about Emma's past and one happens on warped but the other is completely different as wouldn't fit with the rest of the story, but I still love the idea, so let me know what you think? Would you guys like that? Imma post it either way, but let me know plz.

K so im hoping to post quite a few chapters in the next couple of days cause long weekend!!!

K ttyl guys

love ya xoxo

Haley

(P.S. Holy shit guys I'm finally officially 16 as of like 45 minutes ago!!! Woohoo!!