Chapter 2: Secrets Revealed

Chapter 2

*Emma's POV*

We stood there, crying and hugging, for what seemed like forever. Neither could stop crying long enough to form a complete sentence. We probably would have stood there forever had we not been interrupted.

"Umm... Alex?" I heard Jack ask.

He lifted his head from the top of my head and looked over at his band mates. "Yeah?" He asked, tears still running down his face.

"Mind telling us what's going on here?" Rian asked.

Alex and I laughed.

"Is this a secret girlfriend you never told us about? I mean, she looks like the female version of you." Jack said.

I laughed. "I guess that would make sense. The female version not the girlfriend."

Alex wiped his face and smiled at me. "Guys, I would like you to meet my twin sister."

"Emily Anne Marie Gaskarth, nice to meet you," I said proudly. "But you can call me Emma."

Zack, Rian and Jack looked at the 2 of us, completely shocked. They had no idea how to respond to  the situation.

"I'm guessing you never mentioned me before Lex?" I teased.

He shrugged. "Guess it never came up."

"You have a twin sister?" Zack finally asked.

Alex nodded. "Yeah. We were separated when we were 7 when our parents split up."

"How come you never told us man?" Jack asked, sounding almost hurt.

Alex was silent for a few minutes. He put his head down and looked down at the floor. When he looked up, there were tears rolling down his face. "Mom always told me that there was no use in remembering her because I would never see her again." He turned to me. "She told me horrible things about how you and dad were evil and that you abandoned us. I believed her for the longest time, but I never stopped praying for the day I would get to see you again. I spent years trying to find you but for some reason I couldn't. It's like you didn't exist. What happened? Where did you go?"

Tears started rolling down my face. "Dad dragged me back to London. He isolated me from everyone and everything. I never got to go to school or be with my friends, not that I had any anyways. He wouldn't let me have the internet or anything. He always said that he was the only person I could trust because everyone else would hurt me. He would tell me horrible stories about mom and about you. I never believed the ones about you, but I always remembered all the times Mom screamed at me and beat me with absolutely no reason or remorse. It was so hard. I'm scared of him Alex. He said he would never hurt me but he did. I tried to leave but he wouldn't let me. I finally got away and found out that you were in a band, so I had to come find you."

By the end, we were both blubbering messes. The rest of Alex's band mates led us to a couch where we sat and hugged each other for a long time. I could feel a comforting hand rubbing my back softly. When I finally calmed down enough, I saw that it was Zack. He smiled sweetly at me and I did the same.

We both calmed down enough that we stopped crying. "What's going to happen now Lex?" I asked softly.

He looked at me and smiled a little. "I just found you so there is no way I am letting you go." He turned towards his band mates. "Can she come with us?" He asked, his voice almost childlike.

The rest of the guys smiled softly and nodded.

Alex and I hugged before he led me to their tour bus.

"Where were you staying? We'll have to go and get your stuff," Zack said.

"A shitty hotel about 20 minutes from here. I only got into town today and I wasn't sure how tonight was going to go, so..." I said.

Alex smiled. "Let's go then."

We all got on the bus and drove to the awful hotel I had planned on staying at. I had already paid for the night, but I grabbed my measly possessions and brought the keys back to the main desk. I got back on the bus and put my stuff on the couch.

"That's it?" Alex asked, motioning to my ratty duffel bag and beat up guitar case.

I nodded. "I had to get out quick. I never had much to start off with, but I grabbed what I could. It's not much, but it's all I have."

"We'll get you some stuff Emmy. I'll buy you whatever you want," Alex said, hugging me tight.

I layed my head against his chest and sighed. "Thanks Lex."

**************************

HEy!!!!!

Here's chapter 2 hope you enjoy!!! Let me know what you think of it so far. I might upload chapter 3 tonight or maybe tomorrow I have no idea to be honest. Maybe I could try to post on certain days. How about that? What days would be best for you guys? Maybe 2 days a week I dont know!

I guess that's all for today! Until next time :)

Love ya xoox

Haley