Chapter 29: Coming Out and Saying Goodbye

Chapter 29

*Jack's POV*

***The end of the summer/the end of Warped tour***

"I can't believe Warped is already over man!" I pouted.

Alex came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I know. It's been an adventure."

Emma walked over and laughed. "That's for sure."

I looked around at everyone and smiled. "Last Warped show guys! Let's make this fucking awesome!"

Emma, Rian and Zack headed on stage first. I pulled Alex back for a second.

"Are we telling everyone today?" I asked nervously.

Alex and I had been talking about coming out today, finally telling the world about our relationship. We were both incredibly nervous about it, so we kept pushing it back.

Alex smiled. "I think so. Let's see what happens," he said, kissing me softly before we both ran up on stage.

The show was bittersweet. I didn't want Warped Tour to end, but I was excited to get back home and sleep in my own bed. I was excited to get to spend time with Alex without worrying about hiding.

It was almost the last song of the set, 'Dear Maria Count Me In.' I handed my guitar off so I could run around the stage with Alex. We were running around and being stupid when I caught his eye. He smirked at me and I knew it was time. We met in the middle of the stage. I threw my arm around Alex's neck in a bro way. He laughed and nudged me.

The final notes of 'Dear Maria' rang out and I turned towards Alex. He smiled mischievously at me. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He threw his arms around my neck and I pressed my lips to his. The shock of the crowd was audible. Every single person in the crown gasped loudly.

"Jalex is real motherfuckers!" Emma shouted into Jack's mic.

Alex pulled away first and smirked at me. We turned to the crowd and I wound my fingers through his. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"We hope you guys have an amazing day! Enjoy the rest of Warped Tour today! We love you!" Alex screamed.

I laughed and waved innocently to the crowd before Alex dragged me off stage. We ran off stage and Alex threw himself at me, kissing me passionately. I pulled away and beamed at him. He laughed and hugged me tight.

Emma ran over and hugged us both. "I am so proud of you guys!"

I giggled. "Thanks Emmy. I'm proud of us, too."

"Now, we shall prepare ourselves for the shitstorm that shall occur now that everything is out in the open," Alex said.

Zack walked over and wrapped his arm around Emma's waist. Emma had forgiven Zack a few weeks ago, so they were all in love once again. "That will be fun," he said sarcastically.

Emma giggled. "Does this mean we'll finally be able to go on double dates at stuff?!"

Alex laughed. "Absolutely!"

We headed back to the bus and waited for the Fall Out Boy show to finish so that we could all go out and party one last time, all together as a group. The FOB guys met us at the bus a little while later. We were going out to the bar, one last time.

"Hello?!" Pete called, stepping onto the bus.

Alex and I were cuddling on the couch waiting for everyone. "Yo guys! What's up?" Alex said.

"Bummed that Warped is over man. I'm gonna miss you guys!" Patrick said sadly.

Pete snaked his arm around Patrick's waist. Patrick leaned into Pete and sighed.

"You guys make such a cute couple," I said.

Patrick blushed and Pete smirked. "Thanks," they both said.

Patrick and Pete hadn't come out to the rest of the world, but it didn't take long for them to tell the rest of the band and us, not that it was hard to figure out. Alex and I were definitely better at hiding our relationship than Patrick and Pete.

Emma strutted out of the back of the bus with Zack in tow.

"Hey gorgeous," Pete flirted jokingly.

Emma giggled. "Oh hey, hot stuff! How you doing?"

"Not too bad," he laughed.

We all headed out to the bar a few minutes later. It was a karaoke bar and we all got wasted. We had the greatest time partying and singing and dancing and being stupid. Seeing everyone so happy and having such a good time distracted us all.

It was almost 4 am when we all stumbled out of the bar. We laughed and joked all the way back to the buses. We made it all the way back to the buses before we all fell apart. Emma fell apart hard.

"I don't want you guys to leave!" She cried, falling into Pete and Patrick's arms.

"I don't want you guys to leave either!" Patrick cried.

Patrick wrapped his his arms around Emma and Pete did the same.

A lot of tears and hugging followed. We finally managed to pull ourselves away and say goodbye. It was a sad thing. We weren't sure when we were going to the FOB guys again, so it wasn't fun overall.

We climbed onto the bus and started to drive away. It was a bittersweet end to one of the greatest summers of my life.

**************************************

Hey guys!!!

Hope you guys like this chapter!!! Warped tour has finally ended and we are moving on!! I think this story will be coming to and end soon. Fear not though, for there will be a second book in the series. I'm still working out some ideas, but there may be like 3 or 4 books in this little series.

So.... the question of the day for you: What should this series be called? I'm not sure how I could summarize everything in one series name. Id love to hear some suggestions!!

You guys are the best

love you xoxo

Haley

P.S. Thank you so fucking much for 825 reads as of the posting of this chapter! You guys are fucking amazing and I can't thank you enough!