Chapter 10: Cheater

Chapter 10

*Rian's POV*

I was having a hard time thinking about anything but Cassadee. I was almost positive she was cheating on me, but I had no way of telling. She would never admit it and there was no way for me to check on her. I was so conflicted.

Everything got even more dramatic when I got a call from one of my buddy's back home named Kyle (random name).

"Hello?" I said, picking up the phone.

"Hey man! It's... uh... it's Kyle," he said.

"Oh hey. What's up man?"

He paused. "I... I need to tell you something."

"It couldn't wait 'til I got back home?" I asked, very concerned.

He took a deep breath. "No. I have to tell you this now before I wimp out."

I was genuinely confused. "Ummm... Okay? Go ahead dude."

There was a long pause. "Dude?" I asked.

"I slept with your girlfriend!" He screamed.

I froze, a wave of depression washing over me. My worst fears were coming true.

"Rian?" Kyle said, his voice soft.

I wasn't sure how long I could keep my composure, so I hung up.

Without missing a heartbeat, I hit speed dial #1.

Cassadee.

"Hey baby!" She said, picking up the phone.

I was pissed. "Oh shut up you lying, cheating whore!"

"I beg your pardon?"

"You fucking heard me! I cannot believe after all this time, you just throw it all away!"

"I'm not cheating on you, you asshole! How did you even come up with that?"

I was getting more and more pissed by the second. "Gee I fucking wonder. Last time I called you, you answered all out of breath and hung up without warning! Then, today, I get a call from Kyle."

"Kyle?" She asked, her voice shaking.

"Yeah Kyle. You know the one you slept with! He called me and confessed, because he felt bad! Unlike you who would have kept sleeping with him! I have been nothing but faithful to you since day one!" I screamed.

"Rian calm down!"

"Oh fuck you bitch! I have every right to be pissed off! We are done! I never want to see you ever again! Keep the fucking house! I am sending someone to collect my shit and you can keep everything because I don't want any reason to remember you!" I screamed.

I ended the call and threw my phone at the wall, as hard as I could. The screen shattered and it broke into a couple peices, but I couldn't care less.

I collapsed on the floor and cried. I didn't know what else to do with myself.

"Rian?" I heard someone say.

I looked up and saw Emma. She looked at me, concern flooding her beautiful blue eyes.

"Are you okay?" Emma asked.

I shook my head and buried my face in my arms. Emma sat down beside me and layed her head against my arm, rubbing my back gently.

"Cassadee?" She asked, her voice soft and patient.

I nodded. "She cheated on me Emma."

"I heard."

I turned towards her and buried my head in her shoulder. I was bent at an awkward position because she was so much shorter, but I didn't care. I needed a shoulder to cry on and Emma was my first choice.

"Everything will be okay Rian. She doesn't deserve someone as amazing as you. She'll be begging for you to come back to her, but hopefully you'll be smart enough to see past the lies and stay strong. You have to forget about her Rian."

I nodded. "It hurts Emma."

"I know sweety. I know what it's like to be lied to and hurt. I know better than most people. Just stay strong, because it will get better, I promise."

We sat on the floor for quite awhile. I would have sat there for a long time had the rest of the band not gotten back on the bus.

"Do you want me to keep them out of here?" Emma asked.

I shook my head. "No. I just don't care anymore."

"Rian? Emma?" Alex called.

"What do I say Rian?" Emma asked.

I shrugged. "Tell them that we're back here."

"You sure?"

I nodded.

"We're back here!" Emma called out.

I kept my face buried in Emma's shoulder as the guys walked into the back lounge.

"Ummm..." Zack said.

I pulled away from Emma.

"You okay dude?" Jack asked.

I shook my head. "No, I'm really not. Cassadee is a whore!"

"Why?" Alex asked.

"She cheated on me."

"Seriously? I'm sorry sorry," Zack said.

I sighed. "I'm going to bed. Thanks for everything Emma."

I moved away from Emma and stood up. I pushed past everyone and rushed over to my bunk, hurling myself in.

I cried until there were no tears left to shed, then I fell asleep.

******************************************

Hey!!

I originally posted this chapter in the wrong story so thanks to simpleplanlover for noticing! You rock!

Hope you guys like it an sorry it's kinda crappy I just didn't know how to work in the Rian and Cassadee break up.

Love you guys xoxo

Haley