Chapter 21: Kisses

Chapter 21

*Zack's POV*

"I'm doing it Zack!" Emma cheered.

I laughed and jumped on my skateboard to follow her so I could catch her if she fell, which was probably going to happen. "Go Emma!" I cheered.

She beamed at me.

"Now try to turn,"  I said.

She took a deep breath and tilted her board, trying to make the turn. She almost wiped out, but regained her balance. She smiled at me like a kid on Christmas.

"I did it!" She cheered.

I laughed. "Yes you did!"

I skated up to her and swept her off her board and into my arms. She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck, laying her head on my chest.

"I love you, Zacky," she whispered.

My heart thudded. "I love you too, Emma."

She cuddled up against my chest and looked up at me. I looked down at her and smiled. God, she was perfect.

"Umm... Zack?" Emma said, breaking my concentration.

"Yeah?"  I said, just as my wheels hit the grass. We both went tumbling onto the grass.

I laughed. "Oopsie."

Emma started laughing hard, causing me to join in. We laid in the grass, side-by-side, laughing to the point where we were practically in tears.

"That was so fun!" Emma said happily.

I laughed. "Guess I should pay more attention next time. Then again, you are very distracting," I said, my voice lowering.

Emma blushed. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

I moved closer to her so our sides were touching. I turned to her and smirked. "That is a very good thing," I said, kissing her softly.

She smiled against my lips and rolled onto her side to face me. I rolled over to meet her. We kissed softly at first, but the kiss got more intense as the seconds ticked by. I wrapped my arms around Emma's waist and she looped hers around my neck. I pulled away and started nibbling playfully at her neck. She moaned softly, making me chuckle.

"Zack," she moaned softly.

"Hmm..." I responded.

"If this is gonna go farther, we may want to get on the bus," she said.

I stopped and looked over at her. I saw the spark in her eyes and smiled. "Well then let's go!"

I stood up and pulled Emma to her feet. Her skateboard had rolled near the bus, so I hopped on my board, pulling Emma close to me. I wrapped my arms around her as we skated quickly to the bus.

"Hello?! Is anyone in here?" I called out after stepping onto the bus. We checked the bus quickly but thoroughly before locking the doors.

We made our way slowly to the back lounge, taking our time. Emma and I had never gotten this far, so I wasn't sure if she was ready or not. We made it to the back lounge and toppled to the floor, Emma on top. She smiled down at me and kissed me passionately.

I broke the kiss for a second. "Are you sure your ready for this Emma?"

She smirked sexily and nodded. She leaned close to my ear. "I am so ready," she purred.

I moaned, not even trying to hide how much I wanted this.

I sat up so Emma was sitting in my lap. I grabbed the bottom of her sweater, pulling it off slowly. Once the sweater was off, Emma crushed her lips against mine. She played with the hem of my shirt before tugging it off.

"Have I ever told you how sexy you are?" She purred.

I chuckled. "I don't know. You should say it again just to jog my memory."

She giggled. "You are so fucking sexy it hurts."

After that, the clothes came off in a hurry. There was no hesitation. I loved her and she loved me, and that was all that mattered.

And I'm not even going to lie, it was the most mind-blowing sex I had ever had in my life. We were being safe though.

"Jesus Christ," Emma panted.

I chuckled once more. "How was that?"

"Better than I could have ever imagined," she said.

"Good," I said, kissing her once more.

She giggled.

We heard voice from outside the bus.

"Shit! We should probably get dressed!" She said.

I nodded. "Yeah. Good idea."

We threw our clothes on in a hurry. Neither of us bothered to look in a mirror before running out of the bus.

Alex just shook his head and laughed. "Nice hair," he teased.

Emma and I both blushed like mad and reached up to tame our wild sex hair.

"Might wanna tame the hair next time. It makes it less obvious," Jack teased.

Emma giggled, making me laugh too.

Everyone moved on and didn't say much about it thankfully. We weren't the first to do in the back lounge, and we probably wouldn't be the last.

All in all, it was a really good day.

********************************************

Hey guys!!!

I know this one is short compared to most chapters, but I realized that I haven't written in Zack's POV for a while, so I thought it would be appropriate. Plus, there hasn't been alot of Zemma/Emack time, so I liked this one. I hope I didn't go to graphic on you guys. I don't think I did, but who knows.

Since this one is so short, imma post another chapter or 2 tonight since i don't  have much else to do tonight.

Also I'm going to start doing question of the day if that's okay with you guys. Maybe we could start up some conversations or something!

So question of the day: What should Zack and Emma's ship name be, Zemma or Emack?What about Rian and Kenna's, Renna, Rianna or Kian? Other suggestions appreciated as well.

Also, how do you spell Peterick? Is it like that or what?

Anyways... Imma stop talking.

Love you guys xoxo!!!

Haley

P.S. Next chapter will be in Rian's POV. I'm getting away from the Emma/Jalex/Peterick stuff for a few chapters, just to switch thing up!