The ruins

Frisk was frozen in their place as Chara was looking at the flower.Flowey had ran off.

???:"Hey kid i wont harm you. Stupid flower, Im sans keeper of the ruins , come on lets get you somewhere safe"

Chara: "SANS boy am i glad to see you!"

Sans couldn't hear Chara and Frisk looked at their friend sadly. "oh right im dead...i forgot" Chara sighed.Frisk and Chara were left on their own as Sans had to do some errands.He gave Frisk a phone and surely he rang.He asked what do they like better. Hot cats or hot dogs? Frisk replied Hot cats.

Froggit attacked them and Chara laughed a bit at Frisk failing to dodge attacks until they were very low.They couldn't see Frisk die, no they wanted  Frisk to live and that's what they would do they will protect them.

"GO LEFT! JUMP NO NO JUMP!" Chara shouted.Frisk tried but failed.Luckily they spared Froggit just in time or they would have joined Chara in the deathly world.Frisk stumbled on as Chara felt bad for them being stuck down there.But they were still looking for someone.Where could they be?

Sans found them nearby and healed Frisk straight away. "Oh god why did i leave you alone im so sorry!" Sans apologized as he showed Frisk their room. "WHAT!? NO THIS ISN'T SANS' HOUSE WHERE PAPYRUS?! WHERES GASTER?!" Chara screamed.Frisk ignored Chara as they fell asleep on the bed that was already prepared for them. "this house looks identical to the other house!!!" Chara was screaming and shouting as Frisk woke up.

"WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" Chara yelled as they floated above ground.Frisk hesitated but nodded slowly.Frisk went to ask Sans in sign language 'how do i get home' Sans didn't want to answer as he went away. "Follow him" Chara gritted their teeth.

Frisk and Chara followed Sans into the basement? There he stopped. "i cant let you go kid, you'll meet the same terrible fate as the other 6 humans before you , death" Sans went on but Frisk was determined to get home. "Kid i said go upstairs! He will kill you if you go out there!" Sans began to raise his voice.But Frisk ignored his warnings. "Papyrus will kill you...So please dont" Chara was speechless at Sans. "What Hes your brother he wouldn't harm a fly!" Chara was confused at what they had missed when they were 'dead'.

Sans gave up and fought Frisk to see if they were strong enough to survive alone. "LEFT RIGHT OK NOW JUMP, BONE ATTACK UNDER , OVER LEFT LEFT RIGHT!" Chara shouted instructions to help Frisk. Sure Frisk slipped out now and then but Chara was hoping one time they would get it right.

Sans gave up at the end.Frisk kept Hitting mercy. "kid look i know you cant stay here ok but i don't want you to die..." Frisk hit mercy once more. "ok ill let you go but dont come back i hope you understand...good luck kid" Without a word Sans hugged Frisk before leaving.

Chara didn't look back at Sans as they were close to crying.But they still were looking for someone and thats what they will do. Frisk opened the door to the underground and began to walk out of the ruins not wanting to look back.