Awkward Silence

Flowey glared at the door which Frisk had ran out of. Why were they in such a rush?! And who were they signaling to these past few weeks? An imaginary friend? Pfft as if! There's something not right here! Flowey turned back to Sans and continued to sit in utter silence. Sans was the only one to not really be mad at the flower,only for trying to harm frisk multiple times but other than that he was fine.

"So, Flowey are you ok?" Sans asked he flower who jumped at his voice. "I'm fine!" He hissed at the skeleton.

"Do you have any parents?" Sans asked. Flowey gave him a confused and sarcastic look before sighing."no I don't, why do you ask old man?" Floweys insult made Sans laugh before answering.

"Don't know really,just curious." Flowey gave Sans a glare before hissing."don't ask if your just curious otherwise I won't answer it!" Flowey looked away. "What happened to your family?" Sans asked putting down the book he was reading.

"Don't have one ever since I-" Flowey stopped before finishing. "Since what?" Sans asked getting even more curious as to who flowey was and why Frisk cared so much about him. "My family don't know who I am..." flowey sighed before looking at sans who gave the flower a sympathetic look.

"How don't they know who you are?" Sans asked staring at the black flower who tried to avoid eye contact but failed miserably. "Im not really a flower" he growled quietly.

"You are your literally a flower!" Sans chuckled but stopped at the flowers serious expression. "I wasn't always a flower though, I had a body,a family, emotions... I wasn't always evil or horrible, I was a kid who didn't know a thing about the world. I died." Flowey stopped and glared at Sans. "Hey old man, why do you care so much? Why don't you care for your own parents or family instead of me!" Flowey hissed in a flare of hatred that sparked suddenly in what little fragments of soul he had left.

"My parents died when I was around 20." Sans replied smiling sadly at the thought of them. Floweys eyes widened in realisation. "Oh sorry" he muttered under his breath.
"It's fine, anyways family is a sensitive topic for me too" The skeleton gave the flower a small but reassuring grin.

"How is it sensitive?! You have your brother!! I have no one! NO ONE!" Flowey hissed in disbelief of the skeleton's words. "You have Frisk, I'm sure papyrus would love to be your family member and you have me" Sans smiled softly as he put the book back using his blue magic.

Flowey sat there stunned. "What? Your old enough to be my grandpa!" He snickered. Sans let out a small laugh and sighed."your really cheeky you know that Flowey? Nah. Il class you as a brother or something it's what I do best". Flowey froze.

Brother?! "Flowey? Are you ok?!" Sans asked as flowey sat there stunned. "what do you mean ...it's what I do best?" The flower asked not moving an inch as hey were still in shock.
"Well I have been a guardian, maybe close friend to many people including frisk who even though isn't my sibling I still care for them you know and I've had more than one sibling not including frisk ofcorse " he said laying back in his chair. "But papyrus is-" he was cut of by Sans looking down at the floor.
He was upset but continued to talk. "Not just Papyrus, I had another sibling who preferred to not have a gender, maybe you have heard of them? Chara? First human to fall down and it just so happens my little brother found them....so no it's not just Papyrus" he paused and sighed.

"That's why I don't talk about this stuff cause Papyrus is he only one I got left" Sans stopped there. Flowey looked away. "Why? What happened to them..." he asked feeling a small lump in his stem of guilt. "They're dead" sans stopped and his eyes sockets went blank.

"Well look old man who just happens to like frickin frogs, sorry for their death and stuff but let's not get caught up on the past, we're still here and that's what matters right now got it?" Sans laughed at Floweys point about the frogs.

"You know you remind me of someone, cheeky, sarcastic, funny but in a good way sort of thing." Sans smiled looked at the flower.

" Oh yeah, who's that old man? Your long lost frog?" Flowey grinned at his sarcastic joke. Sans laughed and breathed heavily before replying.

"You remind me of my brother" he said grinning.

"Hahaha! Papyrus?! Please that's gotta be the most stupid thing I've ever heard in my-" flowey was cut off by the tall skeleton.

"No no, not papyrus" flowey stopped laughing and gave Sans a serious and a look as if realisation hit him hard in the face.

"You remind me of my little brother" sans smiled before getting up. "Gotta go and get some things, nice chatting flowey" he sighed before leaving the flower to his thoughts.

"Yeah bye, bro" he sighed I. Sadness before attempting to jump back to frisks room in the flower pot he was stuck in.