Hot Summer fun

(I know a winter Chapter wasn't long ago but we going to pretend its summer now lol)

"Hey Kids!? Who wants to goto the beach!?" Sans burst in the doors. Frisk, Gaster and Chara stared at him.

"Okay!" Frisk chirped.

"Um sure?" Gaster shrugged.

"Not like I have a choice is it?" Chara muttered to herself.

"Great! Because we are already packed." The taller Skeleton beamed.

The three sighed and stopped what they were doing and walked down to the car Papyrus had recently bought. Alphys and Undyne had offered to come along also because they loved the beach.

"So how long am I sat in this hell contraption for?" Chara asked.

"Well we need to pick up Toriel and Asgore and then we will be on our way, shouldn't take long." Papyrus replied as he was the one driving.

"Im not sure How I feel about Papyrus driving..." Gaster muttered.

"Pfft I'll be great at it!" The king laughed nervously.

"Person!" Chara yelled. Papyrus swerved the car out of the way of hitting a monster. 

"Like I said ill be great at it." He gritted through clenched teeth.

A long ride later they stopped at the beach and Frisk practically jumped out of the car and ran onto the sand before running off onto the path again.

"Thats hot." She said. She wore a two piece swim suit in pink and baby blue with frills on the outer end of them. 

Chara wore a vest top and shorts with green sandals. Gaster also wore a black vest top and black shorts with white pockets but no shoes.

"Can't be that hot!" Gaster laughed and stepped on the sand and plodged around for a moment."Its fine." He shrugged.

Chara glared and stepped on before hissing in pain.

"OW THAT HURTS!" They screamed. She glared at Gaster and looked at his feet. "Thats because you don't have skin you numb skull!" She hissed. "You can't feel it as much!" 

"whatever." He sighed. Asgore walked over in his Hawaiian purple shirt and blue shorts and rubber shoes that had holes in them for water walking.

"Need any assistance human?" He asked Chara. Who in return nodded. Before Asgore could act on his help Sans stopped them both.

"Frisk, Chara here." He handed them sun lotion.

"What the heck is this?" Chara glared.

"Sun stuff so your skin doesn't burn." Sans said.

"Pfft no way!" Chara scoffed. Sans shrugged. 

"Fine but if you burn don't blame me." He handed it to Frisk who had common sense to put it on.

Sans then looked at Gaster and grabbed another bottle of lotion. "Gaster."

The smaller skeleton glanced at Sans and groaned. "No way Am I wearing that!" He whined.

"If you don't your bones will over heat." Sans explained.

"Is that a thing?" Chara asked.

"Oh yeah, causes pains and aches in your joints." Sans replied.

"No way!" The young skeleton yelled before running away to the ocean.

Sans didn't care as much because if they got burnt it was their own fault.

Frisk and Chara went to play in the ocean for a while until they got hungry and went for ice cream. 

"Um Chara." Frisk muttered.

"What?"

"Your face is burning." 

"W-what?"

Gaster laughed. Frisk pointed at Chara's face and the other scoffed. "Im fine!"

A hour or two later they decided to go sit in the shade where Gaster began to whine about his joints hurting.

"It hurts!" 

"Probably the sun."

"No-" He tried to argue. "Im too young for bone burns!" 

Frisk pointed at his back bone and touched it before hissing from the heat. "Your hotter than the sand."

"Well...ill live?"

~~~~

After eating they went to play in the ocean again with floating objects and floated a little out to sea. None of them noticed since they were either sun bathing or asleep or not looking behind at the shore.

Frisk's attention changed to the shore line when she heard Toriel scream for her. 

"FRISK!"

She looked at the shore and panicked. They were far out. "Gaster look."

The skeleton panicked also. 

"💧☟✋❄ 🕈☜🕯☼☜ 💧❄🕆👍😐✏" He cursed in a language that neither Frisk or Chara could Understand.

After a while Undyne swam to save them and then the day of fun was over and they went home.But a hour into being in the castle Chara and Gaster whined as they were badly burnt.

"I did try to tell you." Sans said.

"Shut up!" Chara hissed in defense. "Ow ow ow..."

"Im going to bed." The small skeleton huffed.

"What are you going to do Frisk?"

"Make a sea shell necklace!" She exclaimed holding shells she collected from her day out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moral of the mini story? Wear sun lotion kids...Trust me I did the same mistake on Tuesday and now I'm sore and burnt lol.

Just thought I'd update. If you have any mini story ideas let me know and Ill do them sometime :)