Experiments gone wrong

(SKIPPING THE ALPHYS DATE CAUSE YEAH just do the same one from undertale but with asgore and not papyrus lol)

Frisk went into the Lab.Chara had been silent the whole journey from the Graveyard. There was a note. It pointed to the direction of the 'bathroom'. "go on then..." Chara sniffed still crying a little. Frisk didn't respond.They didn't show any sympathy after the way Chara treated them.They did nothing wrong! But still they understood what it was like loosing a sibling and a friend in one day.

The elevator lost power. "WHAT THE AHHH!" Chara screamed.

BOOM

"where are we..." Chara muttered keeping close to Frisk. Frisk gritted their teeth and shrugged."Frisk im sorry" Chara spoke. Frisk turned to them crossing their arms. "Sorry for shouting at you, you helped me alot.Sorry" Frisk smiled. 'Its...ok' Chara floated towards a torch and Frisk collected it.

Entry 1

I think I have found a way to stop monsters from turning into dust, ive asked fallen monsters to come to my lab, hope this works.

Frisk walked further and found 4 keys. "Try finding the key hole for the colors" Frisk nodded and came across a room full of flowers.

Entry 13

What would happen if I add determination to a flower? I planted the black flower in the garden after injecting determination into it.

Chara gave Frisk a look. "erm she couldn't possibly mean...Flowey right?" Frisk clicked the next panel.

Entry 14

The flower is gone

Chara gulped. "That explains Flowey huh". Frisk was soon attacked by a melting monster. "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING!" Chara screamed staying in the corner. Frisk acted. They chose to tell a pun about slime. The amalgamate laughed at their joke. "Goo-ood one" Frisk spared the amalgamate.

-Time Skip-

"Open the door" Chara spoke. Alphys stood there in the room. "h-hello?" She stuttered. "o-h its you!" She paused. "Im sorry- for scaring y-you I didn't know I-If I would come back! Not because of th-these guys, I thought id d-do something stupid..." Frisk told them to not lie and tell the truth. It doesn't matter what they think, Frisk will always be there for Her. Alphys smiled.

"O-ok Ill tell everyone, t-thank you!" She hurried out of the room.

"Ok look an elevator over there!" Chara pointed. Frisk stepped into the elevator. "Press number erm...4 for Papyrus' castle." Frisk pressed 4.

Frisks phone rang. It was a voice they had never heard before.

Hey...Are you there? Not long now....

Frisk gave Chara a very confused look. Chara looked puzzled. "That voice..." Before they could finish the Elevator lost power. "AHHH!" Chara screamed.

BOOM