The usual Morning?

Frisk woke up at 9am on a normal Friday morning. They had just moved into the castle so Frisk was currently sharing a room with her new found roommates. They had a bunk bed which had 3 beds. On the top slept Chara then second from the bottom slept Gaster and then Frisk. It went in order of age since Chara is supposed to be 12 or at least they look to be that age.

Frisk heard a slight shuffle coming from the top bunk bed. They looked out by popping their head out of the beds to look up. They were met with red eyes that gazed down at them.

"Morning!" Chara chirped smiling don at the tanned brunette.

"Hi." Frisk smiled back.

Chara looked at the digital clock over on the side of the room and sighed.They got out of bed and climbed onto the railing on the end of the bed before using it as a pole to slide down to the second bunk bed.

"What are you doing?" Frisk asked.

Chara ignored Frisk and smiled evilly. They climbed into the second bunk bed and shook the ball of blankets. A hand that was not human but made from bone quickly pushed Chara away.

"Go away." Gaster grumbled turning over.

"Wakey Wakey Little Skelly." Chara whispered leaning over their brother.

"No I dont wanna."

"But you gotta so WAKE UP!" Chara yelled pulling the blankets of the Skeleton.

"Why..." He groaned.

Frisk climbed out of bed and opened the curtains. Chara jumped when they heard a hiss come from right next to them.

"What the hell Gaster!? Are you some sort of vampire or something!?" They asked.

"Its too early for this..." He groaned trying to not look at the light.

Frisk grabbed some clothing and walked into the changer and got ready. meanwhile Chara followed Frisk and got changed into their sweater while Frisk wore a pair of denim overalls with a pink and blue shirt underneath.Chara went into the attached bathroom which was just behind the bunk-beds and brushed their teeth.

Frisk heard the sound of sheets moving and noticed that Gaster had turned over ignoring Charas threats and went back to sleep. Chara came out and saw the skeleton asleep.

"Im going to go to breakfast." Frisk mumbled walking out of the room leaving the two to 'chat nicely'.

Frisk walked to breakfast and saw Sans cooking while Papyrus sat at the table already in his Armour reading the newspaper.

"Good Morning Frisk." Papyrus smiled.

"Morning."

Frisk sat down when Sans server the food. The three began to eat when they heard a loud thud come from down the hall. Chara almost threw the door of its hinges and walked in casually dragging behind a small figure that was half dressed- or more like stuffed into a black and white sweater and brown trousers.

"We made it!" They smiled shoving Gaster onto a seat while he slowly figured out how to ajust his clothes to make it look like he wasn't stuffed into clothing.

"So what are we doing today?" Chara asked eating some chocolate glazed pancakes.

"Im going to go see Tori." Sans smiled.

"Thats nice." Gaster muttered still concentrating on his backwards sweater.

"Well I was thinking about starting someones royal king training?" Papyrus asked looking at his younger brother who payed no attention to what he said.

"Ahem..." He coughed.

"Oh you mean me?" Gaster asked confused.

"Yes you! Your next in line to the throne!" Papyrus sarcastically spoke.

"I am? I thought it was your kids when you have them?" He asked unsure.

"Well it was going to be but im sick of this job i need a long break so might as well start training you now while your er young." He looked at the other skeleton who looked to be terrified.

"PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME BECOME KING PLEASE PAPYRUS!" Gaster burst out yelling and begged.

"Er too late I filled out the paperwork already." He laughed nervously.

"Well there goes my life in the matter of seconds." He grumbled under his breath.

"This is gonna be a long day...."Chara groaned and Frisk nodded.

------------------

Decided to finally update LOL enjoy XD btw i dont know if Gaster is next in line after papyrus in the AU so.... making this up as I go because why not so i dont think this is apart of the AU soz XD