A Ghost?

Frisk peeped their head through the lab doors and saw alphys watching anime. Frisk knocked on the metal door before entering.Alphys stuttered and shoved all of her anime stuff under her desk quickly and awkwardly. She positioned her glasses back on her face and smiled nervously. "F-frisk! I wasn't expecting you t-this early today! What c-can I do for y-you?" She stuttered.

Can you help me please alphys? My friend needs their soul back desperately. Alphys looked confused and walked over to the screen and began to watch the cameras as she listened to frisk. "Where is your f-friend Frisk? Are they hurt?" She asked turning towards the human. They are dead. Frisk replied using heir hands. Chara watched in hopes of one day getting their body and life back.

"Frisk...monsters can't get heir body or soul back i-im sorry, it would have turned to d-dust by now" Alphys looked saddened by the news they just broke to frisk. No no you don't understand they aren't a monster! They begged with all their hope.

"A human?" Alphys asked. Frisk nodded. "Then how do you know?." She was cut off by frisk quickly using their sign language. They have been dead for... they looked at chara who told them how long. For 100 years please alphys hey are alone!. Alphys didn't know what to think. "Frisk if they have been dead that long how do you know them?" Alphys crossed her arms curiously.

They are right here,right now ,they are a ghost! The explained. "But frisk a humans body would be decayed by now and furthermore h-how would a ghost be able to follow you or you even see them? Are you sure it's not just your imagination?" Frisk stepped back.

THEY ARE REAL BELEIVE ME! THEY ARE RIGHT HERE I SWEAR ITS NOT ALL IN MY HEAD!!! They signed with an angry expression.

Suddenly mettaton walled into the room and stopped. "Hm? Hello beauty!" Frisk waved at him. "What's going on here?" He asked about frisk looking as if they wanted to cry.
Alphys let out a sigh."frisk thinks there's a ghost following them and wants me to help them bring their friend back" alphys explained.

"Oh my dear alphys frisk is telling the truth there's a ghost right there!" Mettaton pointed to chara who gave a shocked expression."you can see me?" Chara asked the robot."of course I can see you darling!" Mettaton replied.

"Y-YOU MEAN THERE'S A DEAD GHOST CHILD FOLLOWING FRISK?!"Alphys screamed. I think we have the same soul trait,when they were alive obviously, that's how we are connected together! Frisk intruded.

"That makes sense" alphys noted. "Ok ghost child if your still there i-i guess...I'll help you but there's 4 things we need." Alphys paused. What is it? Frisk asked grabbing a note pad and pen.

"We will need, your old soul...it may still be located in your body unless something absorbed it then try looking for the thing that absorbed it...we will need your body if it's not decayed, determination which I have and electricity which I will have by the time we need it." Chara gave frisk a deadly look in failure."frisk...gaster absorbed my soul we can't get it!" Frisk nodded.

Is there any other way to get their soul they say a monster absorbed it and died. Frisk asked alphys who thouht about it. "Maybe...I could use the DNA from your body and maybe if Frisk is willing to given half of their soul I could put the DNA in their soul if you both shared the same trait." Chara looked at frisk desperately thinking frisk wouldn't half their soul.

I'll do it! I'll half my soul! They announced. Chara's face lit up in excitement. "Ok then go find the body and carry it in this bag, don't tell the king we are doing this, he'll think we're all mad!" Alphys stuttered before handing frisk a bag to carry Chara's body in.

"Good luck beauties!" Mettaton waved as chara and frisk set of on their quest.