Flower food?

It has been 3 days since Flowey came to live with Frisk, The reactions weren't exactly great....

"Lil Child are you serious about letting that THING live with you?" Toriel asked pointing to the black flower who shot a glare at her. Im sure Tori!  Frisk signed with their hands.

.....

"Really Frisk, You actually brought it?" Chara whined as Frisk entered the bedroom and sat Flowey on the window ledge. Yes I brought him just be nice, I dont think he can see you anyways. Frisk answered back.

"Who are you talking to?" Flowey asked glaring at the human. My friend.  Frisk replied as they shut the window. "Imaginary friend haha!" Flowey laughed. Chara shot him a sinister glare and floated towards him.

"Imaginary my arse idiot!" Chara cursed before flying away.

.......

Then there was Sans who was fine with it. Frisk and Chara sat in the bedroom playing a game when they heard a shriek coming from the living area. Flowey spat out what looked to be like some flower fertilizer. "FRISK!!!" He yelled in anger. "EXPLAIN WHY TORIEL JUST FED ME COW SHIT!" Flowey cursed. Hey! No swearing!  Frisk signaled suddenly. I told her to,It makes flowers better.  Floweys expression went from irritated to pure and utter anger. "WHAT! FRISK JUST BECAUSE IM A FLOWER DOESN'T MEAN I EAT COW SH-POOP!" He growled.

Frisk looked to the sound of laughter that floated next to them.Chara was in literal tears from laughing. "haha! This is hilarious!" They breathed through laughs. Frisk gave Flowey a nervous smile before taking him to the bedroom to get some sunlight.