𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈....

BOOM 3 CHAPTERS IN  A ROW  WOOO! IM IN THE WRITING MOOD! PREPARE THE SHIP TRAIN.credit for poems used down at bottom :)

Frisk decided to keep her mailbox open incase they wrote to her again. And to her surprise they did write to her again.

𝒯𝑜 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓀,

𝐻𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒶 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹? 𝐼 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐸𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓌𝒾𝓈𝑒.

𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉. 𝒯𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓊𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈, 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁. <𝟥

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇. 𝐼𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝓁𝒶𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝐼 𝒶𝓂.

𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒,

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓇.

Frisk couldn't help but smile but was kinda sad that it was the last. The notes were always so cute and never creepy just encouraging and polite. Everyone was trying to find out who it was. It made Tori super protective.

"What if that guy is a creepy 30 year old Frisk!?" She stuttered in a panic.

"It says I've met him before so I dont think it is." Frisk argued.

"If it is some creep and he dare's to lay a finger on you I will not hesitate to incinerate him!" Tori huffed and walked away. Frisk laughed nervously.

Frisk went to school.

It was like every other day. You sat and did work. Until at the end of the day Chara came to pick them up.

"What are you doing here?" Frisk asked. Gaster was trying to stuff his gym kit in his bag.

"Sans has asked for some of the younger classes books to tutor me in writing and the school agreed? I know crazy but I'm here to pick 6 randomly so... Ill pick these." They took the pile from Frisk's table.

____

Chara and Frisk sat down in the castle. Frisk also volunteered to help Chara learn to write more as they were failing in English class.

"Okay book one belongs to Monster kid!" 

The class were told to write a poem expressing love for something or someone.

𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦,

𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕨