Ill Destroy everything you Love...

Walking in the woods around 11pm at night. What could go wrong! So many things were about to go wrong. Chara. Alone. Walking in the deep forest towards the mountain. Surrounded by shadows of darkness. How did they get there you might ask. Well...

It started earlier that week....

__________

Chara had woken up not long ago and decided it would be a good idea to take some rage out on a tree in the garden.They had got their knife and began to slash the bark of the old tree when suddenly they became dizzy and suddenly ill. They leaned against the tree for support and blinked a few times.

They blinked and saw Hatred standing right infront of them.

Chara paled and blinked a second time.

They were gone.

____________

A happy Wednesday and Chara had persuaded Gaster to come to the store with them. Of corse they had a list from Sans to get but they only went because they could spend their allowance on chocolate. So while Chara pushed the cart Gaster happily sat inside the cart and fell asleep.

Chara had grabbed all the things but one from their list. All they needed now was that creamy delicious chocolate Chara was craving.They pushed the cart with all their strength at a fast speed to the candy isle and looked at all the selection of choice they had.

Chara grabbed plain old chocolate, the last one from the shelf and jumped in fright.

Hatred looked at them with a sinister grin and red eyes on the other side of the isle. They were looking at Chara for about a minute through the shelf until Chara shook their head and they vanished.

"Stop stalking me!" They yelled.

"What?" Gaster asked confused.

"Nothing, keep seeing things..."

"Got the Chocolate?"

"Actually Im not hungry right now..." They said very shook by the incident.

____________

It was now movie night Chara was almost asleep before waking up from a sudden flashback of the genocide run. They shivered. Frisk on the floor beneath them was making some sort of bracelet from beads Alphys had given them. Chara rubbed their eyes  from tiredness and looked back at Frisk. But it wasn't Frisk. Hatred sat in Frisks spot grinning. Chara jumped up and tackled Frisk thinking they were hatred.

"LEAVE ME ALONE SICKO!" They yelled strangling what they thought was Hatred.

"Chara! What the heck get off Frisk!" Gaster yelled running to pull Chara off.

"NO THAT'S HATRED!"

Chara blinked and saw Frisk beneath them tears in their eyes shocked as to why Chara suddenly attacked them.

Chara let go and sat up confused by what they just saw.

"What...Your seeing things!" Frisk yelled ,their voice very distorted from being strangled before running off in tears.

__________

Hatred had been terrorizing Chara with nightmares, flashbacks from their past and hallucinations of seeing them all week and attacking Frisk for no reason had set them over the limit of what they could deal with. Enough was enough Chara had left the castle to go look for the evil Shadow and settle it once and for all.