Traitor!

Frisk ended up up outside the barrier room. "Ok Frisk he'd want to fight you again so are you READY!" Chara smiled holding their fist up. Before they made it back to the barrier room and after the elevator literally exploded. Frisk went around collecting weapons and defense items to use. They put all of it on.

They walked in to the barrier room. Papyrus was about to attack and Frisk braced themselves for impact but a little blue light flickered.A bone hit papyrus away from Frisk.

Sans walked out of the shadows.And boy did he not look happy.

"REALLY!? WE PREPARED FOR NOTHING!?" Chara yelled.Frisk smiled as ran towards Sans and hugged him.

"Brother?" Papyrus asked smiling. Sans shot him a glare. "Dont..." He hissed.Papyrus flinched and remained silent. "HEYA PUNKS!" Undyne shouted before entering the room with Alphys. "H-hey!" Alphys stuttered.

Papyrus remained silent as Sans stood there crossing his arms glaring at his little brother. "Yo Pap isn't that your brother?" Undyne asked the King who then nodded in shame. "yeesh" Undyne chuckled.

"THE AMAZING ASGORE HAS ARRIVED!" Asgore exclaimed entering with a grand entrance.Frisk smiled as Toriel followed up behind him. "miss anything?" Tori asked hands in her pockets. Sans froze and smiled. "that voice!" He mumbled before walking towards Toriel.

"Hello, erm I think we may know eachother!" Sans greeted.Toriel smiled. "yeah your that voice from the ruins?" Toriel laughed nervously, Sans nodded. "My name is Sans" He held out his hand. Toriel shook it. "Er the names Toriel!" They smiled. Papyrus was in utter shock. "ERM ARENT YOU THE KINGS BROTHER?" Asgore asked not wanting to intrude on the conversation.

"yes...Unfortunately." Sans sighed looking at Papyrus.

"Brother Please I am so sorry!" Papyrus was on the verge of tears. "Sorry!? you killed 6 CHILDREN!" Sans yelled.  "so Alphys you ok?" Undyne asked changing the subject. Alphys went super red just standing next to undyne.

"Y-YEAH!" Alphys shouted suddenly. "OOH WILL YOU TWO JUST SMOOCH ALREADY!" Mettaton giggled as He walked out. "YEAH LETS DO IT!" Alphys shouted. Sans stopped them. "Er not infront of the human...heh" Sans awkwardly looked at Frisk.Frisk looked confused.

"what is going on..." Chara asked looking puzzled.

"Wait Asgore, how did you know how to call everyone here?" Alphys asked. Asgore smiled proudly before responding. "LETS SAY A LITTLE FLOWER TOLD ME TO!" Frisk stiffened.

Flowey....

Suddenly Vines slid around the floor and grabbed Frisks friends. "AHHH!" They screamed. The vines grabbed them tightly.

"WHAT THE- YOU!" Chara yelled looking at the flower what appeared infront of them smiling evilly. "AHAHAHA YOU FOOL! YOU REALLY THINK I CAN CHANGE! NO! IN THIS WORLD ITS KILL OR BE KILLED!" Flowey laughed maniacally before surrounding Frisk in pellets and hitting them until Frisks HP was at 1.

"Now...TO END THIS!" Flowey yelled before attacking once more.but...A bone reflected the bullets.

"Dont be scared kid. Please dont give up" Sans smiled. Flowey glared and scoffed and tried to attack again. The bullets were reflected by flames and another bone.

"Human for the sake of monsters stay determined!" Papyrus asked. "YES HUMAN BE AMAZING LIKE I!" Asgore yelled. Flowey tried again. Toriel blocked it. "what still not beat him yet seriously lil child this things got nothing you!" Frisk smiled.

"NAGHH! IF YOU CAN GET PAST ME YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!" Undyne yelled. Alphys stuttered. "You can do it!".

Suddenly everyone came into the barrier room and encouraged Frisk. "WHAT NO!" Flowey yelled.

"HAHA! we're doing it!" Chara laughed. "AHAHAHA YOU COMPLETE IDIOTS NOW ALL OF YOUR SOULS ARE MINE!" Flowey yelled before everything went white.

"NO!" Chara yelled.

But it was too late.

Altertale - A new beginningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें