T̸h̶e̷ ̴V̵o̵i̴d̶

It was 10am in the Skeleton household. Papyrus woke up and went along with his daily life. He stopped and knocked on his older brothers door.

"Sans? Are you in there?" He asked.

No reply.

He opened the door. He was gone.

Papyrus shrugged and went along.

Gaster also needed Sans for something. But the older Skeleton could not be found. Frisk had called and had said that Toriel was missing also. Asgore was apparently freaking out.

So Frisk decided to meet up with the youngest Skeleton and go find them. It didn't take long. They were spotted going into some sort of fancy restaurant. 

"oh my gosh..."

"W-what?" Gaster stuttered.

"THEY ARE ON A DATE!" Frisk squealed happily as they sat behind the bush watching the two adults from afar.

"Oh."

"Do you know what this means!?" Frisk grabbed Gaster by the sweater collar. 

"No?" He questioned.

"TORIEL AND ASGORE ARE OUT TODAY! COME ON!" Frisk dragged him to Tori's house.

"Wait where is Asgore?" He asked huffing from running.

"Out with Undyne." 

"And why am I here?" He asked looking around.

"We're going on an adventure!" Frisk held up two backpacks and ropes with a smile.

"Where?" 

"Its a surprise!" She skipped ahead with her backpack and handed Gaster his. She shut the door and locked it. "They should be out all day so we have well, all day!" 

Frisk led the way up a mountain? Oh no.

"Frisk tell me why you dragged us up here..." He whined looking down at the kingdom from Mt Ebbot.

"Follow me." Frisk said.

Gaster turned and saw Frisk tie a rope to the tree and toss the rope down a giant hole in the mountain. He paled more than he should have.

"You mean to tell me your going back down there..." 

"Yup, For a reason of corse." She said.

"Do we have to?"

"Yes."

Frisk tied the rope around both backpacks and smirked.

"Ready?" She asked.

"No..." He mumbled cowering back in a fear of heights.

"Too late!" She grabbed him and threw his down the hole.

"AHHH!" Gaster screamed but stopped when he realized the rope has stopped his fall. Frisk zip-lined down a few moments later.

"You jerk!" Gaster yelled. "I almost died, Again!" 

"Pfft you big baby." Frisk giggled. The two walked onward past the entrance. They came across a small patch of grass and a light that shone down on it. Accept this time there was no evil flower to murder Frisk, thankfully.

"Why did you drag me back to the underground?" Gaster asked throwing some stones.

"I found something at Tori's old house the last time I was here."

"That was months ago."

"So? I still found it, its pretty neat follow me." Frisk led him to Toriel and Asgore's old home and pointed to the back of the house. There, they found a secret door leading to a lab room.