come with me!

NOTICE: Frisk wasn't adopted by Sans or Papyrus and is just living with them for the time being, they are just their family friend and not adopted/related to them in any way shape or form (you'll see why in later chapters)

Frisk sat in their room. They made it to the surface with the others. They moved in with Sans and Papyrus cause ya know why not? Sans eventually forgave Papyrus for killing all of those kids, it will still take time but things are slowly calming down. Ever since they reached the surface Frisk and Chara realised that Chara is now literally a free spirit.They aren't attached to Frisk but Chara decided to tag along with Frisk even if they are a ghost.

Frisk still didn't tell Chara who flowey was and they don't think they will ever have the courage to tell them. Toriel and Asgore come and visit alot.Their house isn't that far from where they were living. The monsters are currently rebuilding the kingdom but on the surface.That means Papyrus is always at the construction site of the new castle as he wants it to be perfect.

Anyways back to Toriel and Asgore, they normally babysit Frisk when Sans and Papyrus go and look at the kingdom stuff. Sans isn't really king anymore as he gave up that title long long ago but he finally accepted to help Papyrus, after all they are brothers. Frisk often sees Toriel and Sans talking, and Chara has often listened to their conversations. Let's just say they have a thing for each other...and not in the friendly way. Frisk wonders when they will officially be dating, time will tell.

Frisk is forbidden to go near the mountain that they fell down. They still go there.Theres something they left there... after all Chara is normally floating around the house and since they aren't attached by ther souls or soul remains in Chara's case Frisk can now go around without a ghost trailing behind them 24/7.

Monsters are advised to stay away from the humans since they aren't all friendly about the monsters returning. Their king despises monsters.what is a VERY bad thing indeed.

............

Frisk jumped of their bed and grabbed their backpack. They ran around their room collecting a torch, rope,hard wear hat, pocket knife and a plant pot. They snuck past the sleeping ghost that was Chara and ran downstairs only to be stopped by Sans.

"Kid? What are you doing this early?" Sans asked leaning on his chair at the table and watching frisk like a hawk. Frisk turned to him and smiled awkwardly. I'm going out if that's ok with you? They signaled with their hands. Sans nodded."ok just be careful okay?" He asked. Frisk nodded and ran out of the house. They ran down the construction field of the new half formed castle and into the trees that were below the mountain. They knew this route like the back of their hand literally, they never opened their eyes so they had to know the route. Frisk jumped at the sound of a familiar voce behind them.

"Going somewhere?" They asked floating beside Frisk as their run turned into fast hiking. Yes I'm going for a walk!  Frisk commented with sign language in a rather quick motion.

"Your going to Mt Ebbot aren't you?" Chara asked crossing their arms as they floated next to them. Maybe ....yes.   Frisk replied slowly.

"FRISK! You know what the rule is! No going up there cause no one will know if you've fell again!" Chara yelled trying to stop the human by behind a host they couldn't exactly pull them back. Frisk slowly inches heir way to the hole in the earth and looked down with their eyes shut.

A black abyss awaited them, calling their name.
Frisk grabbed the rope from their backpack and tied it to a nearby old dead tree. They tied it around their waist and put on the hard hat for protection. They slowly climbed down the hole into the underground.

"Why are we here?" Chara asked as frisk untied their rope and turned on the torch.
I'm here to get something or rather someone. They replied looking for something.

Frisk smiled as before them under a patch of light sat a black flower. It was flowey.
Frisk approached quietly so the flower didn't notice them.

"Who's there?!?" He asked shouting into the darkness! Frisk walked out into the light. Flowey scoffed. "Oh great I suppose your hear to gloat about the surface huh?" He asked in a mocking tone.

Suddenly chara interrupted "why are we here for him?!? I hate him?!!" Chara yelled before flying back home."IM OUT!" they yelled as they left frisk and the flower alone. Frisk signed for chara but nothing.

"Who are you taking to?" Flowey asked confused.

My friend frisk replied.

"You imaginary friend? That's sad even for you!" He laughed not knowing it was Chara.

Frisk pulled out the flower pot. "NO WAY AM I COMING WITH YOU !!" he yelled .

Please? I haven't told anyone who you really are so it's fine! Frisk begged.

"Really am? IM FLOWEY!! AND NO!" He shouted trying to hit frisk with friendliness pellets that they easily dodged.

Come on you must be lonely here alone RIGHT? Frisk was determined to make flowey come with them if it's the last thing they did.

"Nope not happening just go have your happy ending without me,ill just ruin it, it's what I do best". He sighed and looked at frisk.

Come on! Listen...I know you hate me but please? I'll be your friend! Frisk pushed the plant pot next to him. He looked away from it stubbornly.

Gaster please! Chara would Have wanted you to be happy on the surface!

Flowey looked at frisk in shock. He glared at them. "No idea who your on about " he hissed and looked away avoiding eye contact or any view of frisk in general.
Don't lie, please just come with me! I might not be chara but I'm better than nothing right? Frisk was close to forcing him to go!

"I never said you were nothing and I also never said I wasn't happy here so just do everyone a favour and leave me alone and stay ot of my-" flowey was cut off when frisk grabbed a golden heart shaped locket that belonged to chara and placed it around the flower. Flowey stopped shouting and looked at the locket noticing it was open. It revealed a picture of chara when they were alive and a small skeleton who went by the name Gaster.

Flowey felt small tears in his eyes...what?! How does he feel emotion?! He looked up at frisk and sighed. "FINE! Your not gonna leave me alone until I agree anyways so just take me in the god damn flower pot already!!!!" He yelled grinning.

Frisk smiled and helped him into the pot before returning home with their new found friend...