Save point?

Frisk and Chara walked into the barrier room and was met with Papyrus who stood there shaking slightly. Frisk looked up at him still with their eyes closed. "Human im sorry it was nice to meet you" Papyrus spoke smiling slightly. Chara looked confused but before They could even speak Ppayrus out of no where pulled out his trident and slashed at Frisk..."FRISK!" Chara yelled but it was too late Frisk had died due to the cut.

Chara began to form tears but things went black and they appeared outside the barrier room again...Frisk stood there confused and looking about. "FRISK YOUR ALIVE?!" Chara tried hugging them but they floated through them. Frisk looked angry at Chara. 'You said he was a big pushover!' Chara looked at the floor and sighed "He was when I came here he was like an older brother to me,so kind and he wouldn't hurt a fly...things must have changed." Frisk nodded and tried to fight papyrus again, again and again but the third time They finally knocked him down.

"Go ahead kill me I deserve it..." He muttered as tears fell down his face. "Mercy him please Frisk" Frisk nodded and hit the mercy button. "I-I just want to see my brothers again...you-your sparing me even after everything ive done?" Frisk nodded. "you can stay here if you'd like since you cannot go home..." Frisk nodded again but at that moment a bunch of friendliness pellets surrounded Papyrus and...killed him.

"NO" Chara yelled crying. "AHAHA YOU FOOL IN THIS WORLD ITS KILL OR BE KILLED" Flowey yelled before it all went white...