The Date

Frisk and Chara walked down the Snowdon pathway,passing many of the shops and buildings until one of them stood out from all of the rest.
"Hey Frisk isn't that Asgore and Toriels house?" Chara asked looking at the wooden house they had the lights on and it gave the house a cozy impression. Frisk nodded their head in agreement. Chara floated towards the door but either as their hand phased thought it."erm a little help?" They asked as they were embarrassed.Frisk knocked on the door and was greeted by a warm smile from a familiar face.
"Human! I'm so glad you came now we can have that date!" Frisk nodded and Chara sighed. " Yay?" Chara groaned as Asgore showed frisk his house.

Toriels was in her locked room and Chara was just being nosy and looking around."so you wanna go to my room?" Asgore asked innocently.Frisk nodded again.they don't talk much by chara didn't mind.

"Wait WHAT! Frisk don't go in especially if you on a date with the guy you don't know what he will try and-" chara was cut off by Asgore who excitedly showed frisk some of his action fuigres. "Pfft what a dork!" Chara giggled. Frisk played along until Asgore spoke up.

"Human I really enjoyed this date accept I don't see you In that way...I'm sorry but here's my number as a friend of course!" Chara jaw dropped.

"WHAT no! I erm I mean we can't be rejected like this unfair!!!"chara began to cry and frisk smiled.they some in sign language that everything will be alright.
"Yeah...that's what someone else told me once...now look at where that got me"chara stayed silent as they continued their journey through the underground...