Tell me!

Frisk groaned quietly, so quiet Chara didn't even hear them wake up. They were still in a blank void. "Are we dead!?" Chara paniced. Frisk smiled trying to stop themselves from laughing. 'your already dead dummy'  they signaled grinning a bit. Chara scoffed and laughed a bit.

"This isn't what I remember death to be like..."They spoke as they flew around the vast and empty space. Frisk checked their inventory. They were running out of food and fast.

"Well at least that flower is gone right?" Chara pretended to nudge Frisk to cheer them up.Frisk nodded their head in sadness. Maybe Flowey was just lonely.There was something missing about him and Frisk wanted to find it out.He was hiding something they knew it.

'Found your friend yet?'  Frisk asked Chara using sign language. Chara could understand them perfectly. "no, they weren't at the castle" Chara sighed. 'Do you know what happened to them?'   Frisk asked knowing exactly what happened. "no" Chara replied blankly.

Frisk tried patting their back and breath heavily. 'when was the last time you saw them?' They asked. "well I saw him as I was on my death bed, we planned to....Never-mind" Chara stopped.

'Tell me...NOW!'  They emphasized the now part.Chara sighed.

"Fine, His name is Gaster ok, Papyrus' and sans' little brother, around 10 I think.When I fell down in the underground...for reasons Im not saying I broke my arm and I was in total pain.Gaster found me and instead of killing me like what the villagers in my village told me what monsters do, he helped me and papyrus and sans took me in and stuff. One day we were learning about souls and I realized human plus monster soul can get the monster through the barrier...." Chara stopped for a moment.Frisk looked super guilty as they knew what was coming next.

"I had a plan to kill myself and for him to take my soul and get 7 other souls to break the barrier and free monsters.I hate humanity always have always will. I ended up eating buttercup flowers to kill myself, Once we made a pie for Papyrus from a recipe that fell down into waterfall.It said 4 cups of butter, we thought it was buttercups and not actual butter.We poisoned him but he recovered. That how I died. Last thing I remember was my soul being absorbed and then going through the barrier, the rest is a blur" Frisk tensed.

They knew that when Gaster went thought that barrier he did not come back, at least he didn't come back alive.

Frisk stopped signaling.

"But hey its alright you can ask him as many questions as you like, when I find him..." Chara laughed. "I mean I know hes small and stuff but he cant be that hard to find right? " Frisk played with he locked Chara forced them to wear for defense and opened the locket to reveal a picture of a small skeleton and a living version of Chara.

"He gave me that you know, said we'd always be best friends. Just like he gave me a music box that I lost...." Chara stopped talking when an unexpected visitor barged in.

"Hey..." Flowey greeted timidly.

Frisk signaled smiling 'Hey!'

"So erm I know we didn't start off on great terms but I want to make it up to you, I know how you can get back to the world using a save file!" Chara glared.

"dont" Chara hissed clenching their fists.

"I-I know you wont trust me and thats fine but please use the file! And if you decide to continue I think you could have been better friends with Alphys erm BYE!" The flower vanished and a small yellow light appeared in his place.

Save?

or

Reload File?

Frisk smiled and chose Reload File...

"here we go..." Chara muttered before the vast empty white space turned into color, before they knew it they were back in reality.