The Present of Shock

Frisk walked into the living room in the castle. Papyrus, Sans and Chara were in there.  "Hey Frisk, What took you so long?"  Sans asked looking at the small human who appeared to be pushing a giant wrapped box with them.

"I got you all something!" Frisk piped up and huffed from pushing a 'box'.

"You talk!?" Papyrus yelped in shock.

"Yes I do." Frisk nodded and pushed the box into the middle of the room.

"What is it?" Chara looked at it.They scanned the box looking for any suspicions or threats.

"A present, Um I know you all had a terrible 100 years and so I want to make that a little better and its also to say thank you for taking  me in." Frisk explained.

"Frisk you didn't have to get us anything." Sans smiled.

"Its a nice thought, thank you Frisk." Papyrus thanked the human before adjusting his golden crown on his head.

"Who is going to open it?" Frisk ginned happily. Sans and Papyrus gave eachother a look until Sans gently pushed Chara forward.

"Chara will open it." Sans said looking at Chara with a look that said 'open it'.

"Fine, ill open it." Chara sighed smiling a little. Frisk smiled back and stepped back to grab a camera. Frisk opened the camera and hit record. They began to record the event.Suddenly as Chara began to approach the giant box it began to shuffle.

"What is in this!? It moved!" Chara span around and glared at Frisk. They glanced at Sans and Papyrus. The two brothers shrugged. Frisk gestured with their hand for them to continue.

"Frisk I swear to God if you put a temmie in here I will not hesitate to kill you." Chara sighed opening the first layer of wrapping. Chara didn't have much time to unwrap it so they had to rush. They stared at the box and took a step back before hesitating to open the tabs that kept whatever was inside from being seen.

Chara approached the box with their hand carefully. But before they could open it. It seemed as if the person inside couldn't wait any longer.

Suddenly out of no where The box burst open and a Small Skeleton jumped out smiling. "SURPRISE!" He yelled. Chara jumped back in fright.

"AHH!" They yelled as they fell down. Frisk began to snicker as Chara held their chest for support.

Frisk heard a small thud from where the other two brothers stood. It appears Papyrus had fainted. Sans stood there his jaw wide open and his expression just plain and utter shock.

"What the- wait...No.." Chara breathed heavily.

"Hello!" Gaster beamed as he stepped out of the box.

"Gaster?" Chara stuttered.

"Chara!" He replied.

"Oh my god its you-what-how!" Chara said as they tackled the skeleton in a hug.

"Frisk brought me back." He muttered hugging back.

"W-what." Sans managed to get out.

"Sans!" Gaster was happy to see his brother. He ran and hugged him tightly.

"Oh my god I thought I lost you!" Tears streamed down sans' skull.

"You did, for a while." Gaster replied. Meanwhile Papyrus woke up from his episode of fainting.

"OH MY GOD YOUR HERE!" He yelled before tackling his now two brothers. Sans looked at frisk and let go.He went over and hugged them.

"Thanks Frisk." He muttered.

"No problem." Frisk replied smiling.

Chara walked over to the skeleton who wore black and white and punched him in the arm. "You scared me!" Chara yelled.

"Heh, oops." He laughed rubbing his arm.

"Ok bed now." Sans glared at the three children.

"But I just got here!" Gaster whined in a small voice.

"Go on bed. Oh and your grounded for leaving the barrier, bed." Sans grinned.

"Fine, night bro." He smiled back as he followed the two humans to bed.

----------------------------------

So I decided to update before I go on a holiday so bye!