Chapter One

Through the night, the girl squirmed in her sleep, screaming in her sleep, the deep gash on her hip is irritating her in her dreams, turning them into nightmares.
Not enough to wake her fully, it was like she was in such a deep sleep, she didn't know it was a dream.

She didn't know that when she would wake, her life would change to the fullest. Making her dreams and nightmares seem necessary.

In her head- her dream*
Rivers of green swept by her. The ultimate sea of ombré. In the river, she could pick and point memories. Memories from which she should've forgotten. She stood by the river bend, her worn out shoes sinking into the damp sand. Her toes getting frosted by the glimpses of the cold. She was frozen, but her mind remained awake. She couldn't move, blink or speak. Just being brainwashed by her own thoughts.

A whisper came from the forest by her side. A deep, hurl of words from the darkness. She couldn't turn around, all she could do was listen.

"The devil is real-" it whispered. Pausing the ghastly breath. "But it isn't a little red man with horns and a tail..." it trailed off, the words getting lost in the wind. "She is beautiful, because he was once gods favourite. A fallen angel.." it spoke. Then everything went black once more.

The healers watched over he though, making sure no harm comes her way in the night. They took shifts, seen as Peter took the outburst so heavily, he decided it was needed. They watched her with almost fear, hearing the rumours of how she magically appeared. It scared them to know they're dealing with the unknown. Nonetheless, the still treated her with respect, cleaning her wound rapidly with care.

The next morning, no matter how late the Majesty's stayed up, they rose awake early as per usual to meet at the grand dining room for breakfast. It was almost sort of a tradition, but never did all queens and kings get there at the right time anyway.

First in was Peter and Susan, walking in with a deep chat, already dressed in there best. Susan's hair was braided complexly and Peter looked handsome as usual. Susan wore a deep gown, it fraying at the ends from when the stitches had became loose over time. It was worn with her slipped on dark red shoes, and a pale pink over her lips. Other than that, Susan as per, looked beautiful.

A couple minutes later Lucy walked in, still in her night gown, her hair was combed to the side in a messy braid, she still looked like royalty. She was 15 at the time and yet had the mind of a noble 30 year old at least.

Before Edmund walked in they proceeded to talk about the girl, and Lucy was asking questions, secretly wanting to believe Aslan will return. Although, he's been gone for years now since the fight against the white witch and the Telmarines paying a visit. Peter didn't believe he'd return, not until the next large war broke out. Which in his mind, was hopefully never.

Edmund stumbled in tiredly, all ready dressed and his hair slightly bushy, he yawned and Lucy smirked at him. ignoring the eldest siblings argue about the Telmarines kings son, named Delmar, The Prince (who was classed as there King due to his father being sadly sick) . Who caused some disturbance last night, after finding the girl, he wouldn't stop rudely pestering Susan about her. He was quite a needy man, always pushing his authority levels behind his actual level. He thinks as him self as a king of Narnia, however he's just a king of a few army's.

Edmund was intrigued enough to actually listen to his two siblings bicker. Peter was suggesting Susan keep away from him, Susan was disagreeing, continuing too say she could look after herself. Lucy took sides with Susan, and Peter gave her a scowl.

"Peter, you must understand that although you have a sword and a shield, your brains are fried with common sense" Susan joked, not looking her brother in the eyes as she talked rudely.