26

Everlina was busy in the courts with Lucy. Lucy was teaching her how to harm and defends her self with her fists. Apparently lucy learnt all this when she was 10, when the first war started between The White Witch and Cair Paravel.

She saw Lady Clair, who was probably a Narnian now, seen as she says she wasn't ever a Telmarines which is crazy because you shouldn't ever go against your home town. Everlina ignored Lady Clair watching her with daggers, but honestly Lady Clair was slightly worried over Edmund. Also slightly obsessed and in love with him. She ran up to Everlina, in which Everlina shot a dagger in her path, almost missing her head. Everlina smiled as that was what she was aiming for.

"Oh my gosh you could have killed me!" Lady Clair took her hand on her heart and started breathing dramatically.

"What do you want Lady Clair?" Everlina drew out whilst Lucy gave her daggers.

"It's Edmund, he's angry and-" she started as she pretended to re live the moment she saw him.

Everlina pushed past her as Lucy stayed with Lady Clair. Everlina was tired of her going after Edmund, pretending there some super power couple. There not.

"He's just gone up the west wing stairs" a familiar voice of coughs rose from behind her fast pacing.

She turned around quick with a happy grin on her face. "KAIS!" She clapped but the smile saddened. "Can we catch up later? I need to find him?" He nodded and sat down swishing his tail with his bronze eyes.

Everlina kept walking until she found the west wing stairs. She's never been up these stairs , they look old, frightening. She's got before the stairs started, the wind blew at the top, causing s price of parchment to fly away. Then before she could take a step she saw Edmund at the top of the stairs walking down to her.

When he was on the last step, she saw blood dripping from his palms, his hands bruising and sore. Edmund was angry, its how he controlled his temper. Everlina took his hand in hers and inspected the bloody knuckles. "Why did this happen..."

Edmund didn't say anything but hugged her. He was so stressed out with everything. His shoulder buried itself in the crook of her neck as he stood wth a single tear dropping onto her dark red gown. He didn't wish for her to see him so upset, so stressed. "I just-just stressed about the war, the ambush two days away. I don't wasnt Susan or Pete to heft hurt. Nor you..." he lifted his head up and started onto her eyes. She looked worried but like a calm worried if that's even possible. "Have I ever told you your absolutely gorgeous?" He beamed as he traced her freckles with his fingers. Her eyes are a gem and she has such a perfect nose. She has defined cheeks and thick eyebrows. Her smile has a unique power of making others feel happy or bewitching them. And she's always bewitching Edmund.

She shook he head and a blush crept upon her freckles. "No..-" she turned to him and leant onto him. "Have I ever told you your hands-"

" LADY EVERLINA! KING EDMUND!" Lady Clair screamed from the bottom of the west wing. She looked furious and hurt as Edmund pushed himself away from Everlina. "YOUR COURTING!!"

Everlina shook her head and begged her to keep it quiet. "No. I shall not!" She stomped and ran.

They didn't want to make it public, as they have more important things to worry about. "She's such a Bitch!" Everlina shouted as she ran after her.

Edmund scattered behind his girl as hey chased down Lady Clair. They saw her lead herself into the big hall where most of the people where present. By the time they got there she was stood at the front with everyone's eyes on her.

"THEY!" She pointed her long nailed fingers at the two stood at the end of the hall. Everlina was slightly anxious but Edmund didn't care as much. "ARE COURTING!"

Everyone jumped up in happiness, and LadyClair looked confused in why they would. One came up to Everlina and shook her hand. "You, the most mysterious girl and the most mysterious boy where bound to fall in love!" The fauns smile was basically priceless as everyone bickered and whooped.

Everlina went up to Lady Clair and Edmund watched in pride at her doings. Clair looked slightly scared to which her green eyes came arching forward. "Of you ever pull a move like that again. I will cut your tongue off!"

Lady Clair stood up talk with her hands behind her back. "I'll just tell on you!" Acting like a baby.

"With no tongue? Like to see you try..." Everlina rose an eyebrow before leaving.

Edmunds blood was dry as they headed up to Susan's room to go over the plan on Telmar, ambushing it to find the leader and get the answers out of them.

This was kinda shorter and a filler...sorry.