30

OMG THIS IS MY 30TH CHAPTER AND THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL VV SOON <3

"There is no pain greater to feel helpless in the faces of the Ines you love suffering"

It was damp, the floor was wet as the echoes of dripping clouded the air. Drip,Drip,Drip. Everlina couldn't see anything, nor have the strength to open her eyes. They where sealed shut, darkness covered her vision. She could hear the groans of another, maybe Edmund. Drip.Drip.Drip. Still the sound swipe her and the wind of a cold breeze could be felt on her bare ankles. She had no shoes on, no clothes except an old rag wrapped around her. She felt self conscious about how she looked, show as in here with her? Prisoners. She recalls what happened, getting punched, trapped. Captured, she couldn't breathe. It was stuffy, like smoke.. she threw her arms down in disbelief, hitting something cold, metal hand cuffs clamping her wrists.

Then her eyes burst open as a stinging sensation seemed to appear out of no where, she needed pain to trigger something. She felt week, as she could see light pouring through the small barred windows at the top of the stone wall. Bits of hay where scattered around, a couple clumps slightly more comfortable to sleep on. A plate of mashed up bread and water sat infront of her, it looked appealing...to a pig.

Then she remembered the groans. She looked around, the door obviously barricaded her in, wooden with black metal locks around it. She saw no one, only a reflection of herself off the a muddy puddle that must of formed when it was raining, flooding through the windows.

She looked to her wrists, bruised and cut with dried blood surrounding it and the wincing pain of pressure swept through her arm. She had the gain of bravery to touch her hands, feeling numb.

She was feeling numb, feeling helpless. Useless, she wondered where Edmund was, maybe he got away? Maybe he left her? No, he wouldn't do that. She couldn't bare to imagine how many dead Narnians there where, Peter didn't realise how much the Telmarines had gained. Word didn't get out that they where weirdly extremely strong.

Her thoughts where pushed aside by the creaking of the door opening, Edmund battered and bruised, much like her wrists. She got pushed in, cuffs around his wrists aswell, he fell next to Everlina, and ultimately she sat by him. She figured that must be the groans of him getting out, like forced out of his sleep.

"What did they do...?" She looked worried, her face also numb, but she was sure she was frowning. Almost positive. His face was cut by his cheek, the one he received at the battle. His eyes was darkly bruises and he had a busted lip. His nose was bleeding and his hair was scrunched up.

Edmund shifted himself so he could see her, and his face looked full of disapproval. "What did they do to you?" He asked, his finger reached up to her cheekbone, and the numb feeling she felt was gone, the pain of her swollen lip, sore nose, agonising head where flooding.

She pulled away and her eyes watered slightly, but she forced a smile. "Why did they need you?"

Edmund sighed and leant on one of the 3 haystacks. "They wanted to know why we 'assented' Santana."

Everlina sat up, her back cracking after a muscle being stretched. "Just tell them the truth!"

"We can't, even if we did there's no saying they'd believe us. They believe Santana was a viscous man, but obviously he was always under control by Vatina. Everlina looked shocked still, about Santana knowing her mother. It does means she was, for sure, brought up here. That gave a pang of happiness to her heart, but it was shifted away quickly. "You know what this means dont you Ev?"

Everlina squinted and shook her head. "Nope." She said bluntly.

"It means, Vatina has been working up this plan for years!"

Everlina just grabbed Edmunds hand, his thumb noticeably moving it around in circles, sending butterflies up. "Well, not to put a downer on the mood or anything-" Edmund sent a fearful glare at what his girlfriend was about to say.

"-but we're kinda trapped in the Telmarines dungeons so we need to get out before Vatina murders us like she nursed Eric because trust me-" she started babbling on, wanting to push away the fear and terror she felt. The sadness.

"Eric?" Edmund questioned, the sound of his name so smoothly seemed to bring tears to Everlinas eyes. But she kept them in. "Yeah, Eric....he's dead. He was aswell getting controlled. So yeah, he's dead..I was forced to kill him." She didn't notice the tear escaping her green eyes, but moved the tear away, putting a wet patch on her skin.

Edmund felt sorrow for her. He is strong, but could never deal with killing one of his siblings, he wondered how she coped so well. If she was coping at all. "Well, we'll get out of here. It's obvious, your a warrior and I'm-"

"Wait Ed...that's it!"

-/-/-/-/-

Peter sat on his chair back in Cair Paravel, rocking back and forth, his eyes dry after him have been crying for days since Edmunds and Everlinas disappearance. Yes, they've been gone for 4 days. No trace of anything. Peter was sure he had to rescue them, but he couldn't bare to put his soldiers and fighters through so much loss and pain once more to just find his brother. Who's most liking alive and escaping.

Lucy hadn't stopped crying, she was constantly reading and attempting to find leads on what has happened. Even Peter thought they'd be back, he and Susan thought they had both turned back together. They couldn't get to Santana in time, ever time they both defeated a Telmarines, 5 more of them seemed to flood in.

He felt guilt, but he knew, Everlina with her powers and Edmund with his strength and wits, couldn't possibly be taken that easily. Even if they was they would be able to escape. Honestly, Peter was counting on that one thought of them both being okay.

This was a filler, sorry for all the dialogue at the start <3 love u all