9✔️

"Kais, you need to keep an eye on Everlina, seen as Delmar has done a runner. " Edmund exclaimed.

"I know your majesty" Kais put one paw forward and bowed.

"He's dangerous Kais. I mean it. You can't let her, or anyone who Delmar has hurt in his past experiences out of your sight!" Edmund was starting to get nervous as Kais listened. "We don't know where he is, he's awfully powerful and could have any number of people guarding him."

Kais was intrigued. "How is he more powerful than us?" Kais wasn't a high named person, but he was close to Edmund, as Kais was a familiar wolf that Edmund grew up with. Like Edmunds horse. They carried on walking, pacing and discussing business that they both havent prepared for.

"Well, Delmar is infract a wizard. Of dark magic. I've been reading, and I think it's something to do with the White which-" Edmund saw images flash in his mind, a hint of darkness spreading through his bones, he pushed it away, not wanting to feel weak. "- because she's the only known which or wizard in Narnia with a great deal of evil power. He was definitely born in Telmar, and none of his family have been Evil enough to digest such power."

"Hmmm..." Kais thought, he knew the story of the white which fluently, he knew what she did in the pass, making stone people and stabbing Edmund. He knows a lot unlike most people here. He of all people knew how Edmund gets hurt easily, how he's also a master at concealing his emotions to pretend he doesn't care. He's been the youngest of the men in his family since he was born, and has always been underestimated and belittled by his elders. Edmund was increasingly getting better with his anger, odd mood swing and attempts to not lash out on everyone who stares at him or ever walks by him. But Everlina pushed his buttons nonetheless. Prodding them with a stick everytime he speaks.

"Kais, go find Everlina." Edmund nodded towards his trusted guard. His suit and armour hanging from his body as he kept his authority clear, Edmund will always have that atleast. Authority.

Kais nodded and walked away. His soft hair blowing through the arch ways on the long corridor. The sun rays peaked through the hairs of the wolf, him doing exactly what Edmund would please. He tip-toed as he carefully made his way through odd legs of people. Narnians or the odd left Telmarine's making there way to the opposite sides of the castle. Passing by Edmund with a nod or glare, or even a fake smile plastered onto there faces. He shall never know. nor shall he ever care. The wolf turned around once more, before disappearing down the stairs leading to the bottom floor.

"Edmund, can I have a word?" Peters voice rose form behind him, Edmund turns around seeing his handsome brother standing fearlessly infront if him. Peter was dressed in a red and gold robe, his crown on his head as passing people waved and bow. Much to Edmunds dismay, he couldn't exactly blow off his king, or his older brother.

"Of course brother." Edmund rolled his eyes, these conversations where always boring. They got on Edmunds nerves, why can't everyone just be chilled out, kind and graceful. Everyone had to have something irritating and annoying about them. Edmund followed Peter into a room on the left. Edmund knew where this was, it was Lucy's old friends room, that seemed to decay over the years. "Why the needy conversation  Pete?" he forced out with the obvious attitude in his voice, sweeping his dark hair over his scalp.

Peter sat in the rocking chair. "What have you found out about Delmar? We've had thousands of guards from all sides of Narnia in the search, but there's not a glimpse or trace of him anywhere." The creaking of the old chair broke the silence. The books that have webs on them circled around them. An untouched bed sat in the corner, praying for another guest so this room can all be new again.

Edmund leant against the old book shelf, the pages of the books he already owned withering away. "Well, like I've just been saying, he's a wizard Pete-" He started, picking his nails before breathing out a sigh when Peter interrupts.