19

Everlina can't stop smiling. Skipping down the halls, ignoring the put in the stomach about the war. She's grinning, the happiest she's been for a while. She makes at rhythm with her feet, doing some basic shuffling steps as she hums a song in her head. A faun walks past her, cocking a smile at the girls unannounced happiness. She wonders around, then runs to the dinner hall. Everlinas eyes light up when she sees grapes scattered on the table, instead of minding what people think. And acting like a lady like she did once. She climbs onto the long table, accidentally catching a couple fingers of many Narnians and the last remains Telmarine ladies that are apparently in waiting for Edmunds or Peters hand. Which is bullshit. She stops, as a drum starts to beat loudly from the ending of the hall. She feels a hot substance down her neck, she looks up to see wax dangling from the chandelier that hangs, swaying to the sound aswell. Everlina waits for a drop, before BOOOOM.

All these intense shuffles break out. Side shuffles, cross shuffles. Every shuffle you can imagine erupts as cutlery flys everywhere. Everyone's sending her weird look. But she didn't care she just sent them a care free look due to her ecstatic happiness that's climbing so high she can't stop. Then her heart drops as she sees guards coming her way. Obviously thinking she's drunk, they never see girls doing this sort of stuff. She jumps as hands try and grab her, laughing and spilling everhwre as tall guards grip her underarms. Carrying her away. "You can't take me away!" Everlina points at the man next to her with Ginger hairs, then turns to the other one. "I'm a WARRIOR NOW!" She claps as her feet dangle.

She no I doesn't recognise where she's going, and Stuart's to get bored as her feet gets numb. She soon she's the darkness of the room she's thrown in. A jail cell. "We'll get you out soon Lady Everlina. Just calm down! We'll get someone to fetch you." 

Everlina sends an apologetic look towards the guards who strut away with pride. She sings a song.

I never met a diamond in the flesh,
I cut my teeth on wedding rings.
In the movies.
I'm not proud of my address.
In a torn up town. Not postcode envy.

She keeps singing until she notices scratches on the walls. With a half broken rock placed next to it. Scratches of lines that have been counting days sit there. At the bottom it's signed. It's only has 5 crosses in it. With Delmars name at the bottom. She stumbles back.

This was the cell Delmar was held in. She freaks.

Runs to the bars and starts screaming. God she hates it. Sometimes she just explodes and can't control herself from panicking. She starts banging, but the only thing that can be heard this far down it the echoes running through the halls. "HELP!! HELP ME
PLEASE!" She's utterly traumatised. You must be thinking. 'It's a few scratches on a wall? Big deal.' But when you've almost been disconnect of your youth. Or held vigorously against your will. A few scratches on a wall that man had escaped from. His belongings and water bottles at the bottom of the room. Or the very mattress with his stench around you. Is a big deal.

She hears footsteps slapping against the concrete ground. She's relived. But her face is pressed against the bars, it's freezing her face. "Ev?" Edmunds voice searches for her. Edmund panicked. He heard she screaming, like she was hurt or in trouble. He had been Calle DuPont to fetch her my Kais who got told by guards that a giddy girl was wiggling her feet on the main table, disturbing everyone's lunch. At first he grinned at Everlina being so over the moon with what happened. But it
Soon dropped as Peter shooed him for a moment to get her, after settling the details about the war. The keys rattled, him taking Everlina in his arms.

He knew what had happened. He locked Delmar in this very cell. And was present when he begged for forgiveness, or sent a narcissistic smile to Edmunds eye width.

Everlina sank her head into Edmunds neck, her hands around his body. "If-if
I have to go back in-into a cell? Can it be a different one? Please?" Edmund
Knew Everlina was trying to act strong, like she wasn't as worried as what she seemed. He gave her points for making him smile unknowingly. Wow. She's very sarcastic.

"No need for that Ev. Now? Why was you dancing on tables?" He cocked his head and watched her her cheeks went red as she pulled away from him.

"I-I heard a beat drop and eh...was happy." Everlina rambled as her heart steadied after he minor panic attack.

"And why was you happy?" Edmund rose his eyebrows, wanting to know the answer which he seemed.

"Becauseyoukissedme" she rushed Ina small voice.

"What was that?" Edmund
Laughed.

"Because...you...ehhh." She stoped her self as the sound of more footsteps could be what's echoing and getting closer.

They pulled apart. Edmund not wanting to make whatever this is, out there enough for Narnia to be already preparing weddings and voting if babies names.

"Oh. Thought we heard screaming" the ginger guard shrugged.

OMG GUYS 1K READS!! OMGOMFKFNKSSJND

THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH! I've never revived such attention to my stories! I didn't even think this story was that good?! Is it -0

You don't understand how much gratitude I fel towards the votes and comments!!

You've all been asking for me to update :) here you go. Although it's a filler...it's still and update right?

-Gabby xox ILYSM