27

Today was the day of the Ambush. Everlina was honestly scared out of her minds. She was reading with Kais about Telmarines, there traits and habits, she even got on to reading there advantages to there castle. It kinda intrigued her to why there doing the exact same plan. Like the EXACT same.

Now she was pacing her bedroom, throwing numerous daggers in the targets she's made from simple wood. She got onto thinking about Eric and his plan. Seen as he's killed Delmar after controlling his mind with dark magic. Eric's being controlled by Vatina, minus the magic...and everyone's controlling Telmarines. I guess Peter thinks they can get answers from the Telmarines, break the trance. But an Ambush? Seriously.

Everlina just looked out her window at all the thousands of Narnians appeasing out the forests and walking across the fields to meet at the front gate. Minotaurs, Griffins, Fauns, Centaurs...every Narnian you can think of is gathering in the name of Aslan. Aslan. Wow.

Then she watched the breeze. How it blowed. The river pool as is flowed. The grass whispering secrets, the beautiful sun shining down. She leaves on the trees fly through the air, curling around as whips of branches attempted to catch them. Little Rascals them leaves.

A knock came from the old door guarding her from the outside world. The world she knew so little off but has already became a part off. Edmund walked in with his head hanging down in shame. Tired and his brushed knuckles slightly swollen from fighting.

Everlina went towards Edmund and looked at him. Really looking. She really liked him. A lot. All Edmund did was shake his head and clasp her hands, wanting a break from training or getting yelled at by Peter. Everlina lead Edmund to her bed and lead on top of the covers, as Edmund lead willingly. She nuzzled her head onto his arm as it sat behind her hair,, his fingers playing with her log tangles of waves. She blinked as he held her closer and kissed her forehead. "Edmund..?"

"Hmmm" he answered, still awake and thinking about the ambush tonight.

She sat up after a pause and crossed her legs. "Are you scared? Honestly."

His one knows rose up and leant against the bed pole. "Are you?"

She smirked. "I asked you first." She said as she made circles around his hand, soothing his sores.

"No. I'm Edmund" he fixed his eyes over to the window, the same view as the one before.

-/-

Night drew forward, the dreading put in everlinas stomach rose, making her feel sickened and dizzy. She twiddled her thumbs as the cold breeze his ehr face and the Narnians where lined up for battle. She was lead over to the front where Peter finished saying his words of gratitude and determination before passing it onto me.

"I don't have much to say, except that no matter what happens tonight...it happens with a choice." Everlina starred at the sky, as claps and applauses rose and Edmund smiled up to her. All the Narnians where confused at her words, but nevertheless thought none of it as it was the warrior who had spoke them.

Griffins sat impatiently as Everlina saddled herself upon it. "No, Ev your on this one." Edmund beckoned to the familiar Gruff.

Everlina squinted her eyes in confusion. "Nope this is defiantly number 8. I was assigned to this one" the pointed to the number 8 sign. But Edmund pulled a pleading look and she slid off the Griffin, sending it an apologetic look for landing on its foot.

Edmund saddled her up, and hugged her. "This is Gruff." He looked up at her and smiled before whispering something in the Golden eyed Griffin. "Take care of her Gruff. I mean it." Before ruffling the soft feathers.

Everlina couldn't ask what he whispered because she shot off into the sky, her mouth letting a gasp escape as her daggers hit her hip. She looked behind her as two other Griffins followed. Susan and Peter nodding towards her before she breathed and calmed herself. Her aim was to knock the night guards out and wait for Edmunds signal with an old torch. Then open the BACK gates instead of the FRONT gates. There's a few changes to the plan, but even Everlina dazed out at Peters endless rambling.

She watched as the Griffins feathers blew and she looked down to see the black off the forest. Only a single light of the Narnians making there way through it. She couldn't see Edmunds Griffin, maybe he took a different route to get to the left side tower block. Yeah that makes sense.

She saw the silhouette of the castle ahead, but set her face straight as butterflies rose. Peter then appeared next to her, his blonde hair streaking back, making his lips pull apart. He pointed his finger down to the floor and his Griffin soared down making Gruff and Susan's follow close behind.

Everlina clutch the saddle tightly as the wall ways and courtyards where clear now. The shapes of the castle begun to become closer as she saw Susan throw her leg over the Griffin, reading to jump onto the nearing pathway. Everlina quickly follow and jumped down with a thump, the concrete hitting the bottom of her boots and her tight leather leggings clutching to her skin. Gruff flew away, getting to the battle stations quickly, Edmund about to flash the light. Peter and Susan where dropped off further down, Everlina was on her own.

She clutched her Daggers and sword as she quietly made her way down the pathway, seeing multiple guards. One came around the corner in an instant, before alerting his mates, Everlina quickly stabbed him in the arm, enough for him to shut his self and fall on the floor. She shook her head and proceeded to make her way to the back gate. She looked around corners and made her way to the courtyard, before she saw the flash of the torch and battle screams. She panicked as 3 guards shone there torches her way, beckoning eachother as they ran toward her. It was harder to run as it was dark, and they soon managed to trap her from both ways. She turned around with he plait whipping her ear. All the Telmarines seemed completely ready and anxious to finally get action. "You know...we could just do this the easy way and you let me proceed to ambush you-" just as she finished a man from her right jammed his sword forward, missinggg her by inches. "-guess now" she jumped kicking the man who's sword had just nearly killed her, his head scraping on the stone wall and blood oozing as his eyes closed. She threw a dagger at the one infront and felt a scrape of a sword cut her at her ankle. She winced but threw her elbow backwards, knocking one out instantly. She looked at the 3 dead/ unconscious men leg in awkward positions around her. "Should of let me go" she skipped away, picking up the dagger in the mans shoulder and hearing the guards all scatter. She ran to the back courtyard where Susan and Peter where both already there winding the gates screws. Behind her hundred of men could be seen scrambling about racing down. Narnians behind the gate where sprinting forward. She clutched the screw and started turning it aswell. Sweat on Susan's brow and drops from Peters nose. She couldn't tell if it was blood or snot, but she knew this would be and as the final screw clicked and the gate was risen up fully, Narnians running in. Colliding with the Telmars.

Guess who updated?! Moi.
Xx