33 (final)

Important message at the end-

Edmund eyes lit up, they saw Cair Paravel. It was beautiful. He missed it, and he didn't know how long he had been away, but it felt like years. Everlina ran to the door, where soldiers looked confused and ran immediately to let Peter know.

They weren't allowed in until Edmund ordered them too, it was odd. They smelt the familiar smell of the air, and buried there face in the happiness of there grins. Edmund did. Everlina still had a hint of sadness after her brother.

Peter, Susan, Lucy and Kais ran down the stairs, ecstatic with joy. Lucy jumped into Edmunds arms and Peter hugged them both into a tight hug. Susan let a tear slip as she held onto Everlina tightly. "You've even gone for a week-"

"A week?" Everlina asked Susan, who was starring at her with disbelief that they didn't know. Susan then noticed here faces. Everlina was bruised, her body was worse. Edmund was yet to figure out why he was so beaten, looked almost deadly. Bruised, broken, swollen.

Susan shook her head as Peter still smiled a beamed up at Everlina. "We tried to get you both out, we did. It was bad though, Telmarines where filling up and we hadn't got enough numbers-" Peter rambled a sad excuse for an apology. But Everlina nor Edmund needed to hear it.

"We too found something out. Santana is dead. Killed himself after letting out that he and-" Edmund nodded towards Everlina "- Evs mother knew eachother. Vatina is stronger and Everlina mother was indeed a Narnian. But how to got to the other world I shall never understand"

Everlina agreed but was soon rocked away by Lucy saying there having a ball in the celebration of there welcoming back.

Here she was, after climbing the crystal stairs and looking upon the beautifully carved windows, an actual bed. Her back ached with the need of a rest, but Lucy simply wouldn't allow it. She ordered Everlina to get washed and dressed from the rags. The tub was placed in her room, and Fauns came to fill it up. Lucy exited the room without a word as Everlina bathed.

Everlina didn't really think much of the bruises and rough marks she had placed all over her body. Cuts and deep slashes where starting to heal, the back of her leg was swollen and it all caused quite a sting when the warmth of the water hit it. She slowly lowered her body in, the nakedness of her feeling normal. There was a knock on the door, she shouldn't of said come in, but she knew who it was.

Bubbles covered her private parts anyway as Edmund came walking in with a clear face, no more bruises or marks. He looked astonished at his beautiful girlfriend. He just stared at her eyes.

"How did you heal that quickly" Everlina asked as she lifted her soaking hair up from the tip. Revealing the top of her breasts only.

Edmund coughed and leaned on a sip covered chair before actually debating wether to sit on it fully. Eventually he sat down and answered. "Lucy had just enough healing cordial, dont worry, she poured some into your bath water aswell"

Everlina let out a grin as she lifted one of her bare leg out of the tub, no grazes or purple splotches on her body. Then she saw the hairs. "Hey Edmund-" she felt slightly embarrassed.

Edmunds face lifted up and he looked as her leg splashed back into the water, the blur of her skin under the water. "-do you have anything to like...you know...Uhm, shave.." Everlina blushed and didn't dare look into his eyes.

He smirked and walked off to the cupboards, rooting and finally finding a sort of razor. She took it for granted and thanked him. He was about to walk out the door before sticking his head back round. "Pretty Tattoo."