31

"I have always depended on kindness of strangers"

Everlina and Edmund where sat trying to figure out a plan, Everlina, many times, has attempted issuing her powers to possibly break the handcuffs. That and the door being the only thing keeping them in. And the guards, and the way out, and the space between Cair Paravel and them. But no matter...

Everlina just sat awkwardly, nipping the soggy pieces of her bread, squeaking the liquid out of each but with her fingers before forcing it down with a cringe. Edmund was sleeping, he didn't like sleeping when Everlina was awake, but he too needs his rest, as he is the one who the Telmarines think the most off. Since last time Edmund got forced in, which seems to be a couple hours ago at the most Everlina had only seen one guard pushing the food in before slamming the door and the crackle of locks coming for the other side.

Edmunds head rested on the knee, his face looked worse now, yellow and purple covering it. He snored softly, quietly and Everlina hummed a tune. She didn't know what the tune was off, just a little tune to pass time as Edmund slept.

It was getting darker out side, the shadows of the metal bars that casted upon the stone floor, where slowly getting more dimmer. Then she actually though on how long she's been here, she only thought a day at the most, nothing too long.

She stared at the wall before falling into a slumber, laying on the floor with Edmund wrapped around her. She dreamt then, it was the only time she felt happy like this, at this moment and time anyway.

It was her, but from a 3rd point of view, there was a older girl, her beauty was cruelly bewildering, gorgeous locks of blonde hair, blue glistening eyes. She was pale, had not one freckle but very smooth skin. She was walking slowly up to Everlina, who seemed to be dancing on her on on the blue floor.

"You have your mothers eyes" the whisper of her voice sank everyone down.

Again and again before it just stopped. The whispering and the disappear of the gorgeous girl, then something worse arrived. Her brother. "You know Everlina, ever since we was little, everyone favoured you, except our dad. Your a selfish, arrogant, lazy bitch who deserves nothing-" that seemed to echo aswell. Although she couldn't see him anywhere but the reflection of the glass beneath her.

Rattle. Wait what?

Everlina shot up, waking up the the loud rattling of the door, she wondered if they were going to take her or Edmund out again. The dream was soon forgotten.

The door creaked open slowly, stopping when there was enough room to throw in a set of keys. Everlina slowly shook Edmund, annoyed to disturb his sleep. His messy bed head and his yawn crept out. "What?" He quietly sighed, forgetting where we are. "Oh."

Everlina didn't smile but pointed over to the keys and the light coming from the door. "Do you think-?" She asked completely astonished why the actions of whom ever did this.

Edmund for off Everlina and crawled off the hey stacks they've been using at a nicely build bed. He walked over uncaring to the keys. Everlina thought that something would've jumped out and scared the living daylight out of Edmund. Picturing that gave her a smile before it was quickly swept away when he picked up a price of paper, hidden behind the keys. Edmund picked up the keys that was holding the door open, and the door slammed causing some heavy footsteps to be heard. "WHAT YOU TWO DOING IN THERE!!" One heavy voice shouted, Edmund just hid the keys under him as he pretended to sleep.

"Building a fort with they haystacks, its awfully fun, care to join?" Everlina forced out with as much sarcasm as possibly needed.

"Dont get cocky with me missy!" One sternly said, his voice scratchy and tired. She looked to the window, it's night. Less guards, less people to sneak past and to kill.

"Hey, say? What sword do you have, bet it's not impressive as mine" Everlina boasted as she felt Edmund punch her softly, confused as hell.

The man on the other wall chuckled and sniffed. "Ahhh well mines pure silver with engraved of Telmarines traits." The man who seemed to be heavily distracted by Everlina talking.

"Now I think of it, there must be loads of swords here? Like thousands, it's very impressive" Everlina fooled the man into thinking she was interested in swords. Like men nowadays are interested in cars.

"Yeah, well-" the man said highly hearing the sword going into the sheath. As if he was watching it closely and admiring all of its beauty. That's right, Everlina thinks a sword each and a personality. As weird as it sounds. "- it's really impressive now we have the King of Narnia and his 'Warriors'"

"Yeah, too and you don't know where they are" she faked a laugh as if she was taking pity on him.

"YES I- Yeah I sure do, in the armoury room, couple doors away from here that is!" He laughed also, feeling proud and won over that he knows something she doesn't. Like it was a stupid little game on a chess Bored.

Soon enough he got called away, no one was watching the door, no one even cared about them now, no one really cared about the murdering of there leader, more of the fact why've got prisoners.

Edmund sat up, "what was that all about?" He said whispering the keys pressed tightly into his hands.

"After we sneak out of here, where going to need our swords and thanks to that dumb shit, we know" Everlina drew a swirl of the pattern on her sword in the dust and mud.

She looked at her hand cuffs and looked over at the keys in Edmunds hands. "Hmmm, which key do you suppose it is?" She quickly said, they weren't rushing, they had to wait to the dead of night anyway, so it's easier to blend into the shadows.

He looked at the keys and took the little one with his finger. He put it in the key hole of her handcuff and with a swift and a crack they opened. Everlina looked at her sore wrists and Edmund felt sad when he saw them. They weren't bleeding as much because she began to stop tugging at them, hopping they'll snap open and she could be free. She did the same to Edmunds cuffs and he sat there for a minute rubbing his wrists, relief washing over them.

"Edmund?" Everlina asked after a minute or two. "What was the Note?"

Edmund blinked and then pulled out the note from behind him. "Right- help is always given to those worthy" he traced over the words again, and again until he just sat there.

"Well thanks helper!" Everlina said in a happy tone. "We're finally getting out of here!!" She smiled and looked into Edmunds eyes.

Then it happened, the kiss. It was defiantly the best kiss they shared. It was passionate as she straddled him smoothly, tongues dancing with eachother and hands and arms holding eachother. When they pulled away they just hugged. "Hey Edmund, I prefer you with this hair." She ran she ah da through his dark locks. "- rather messy and cute this it"

Edmund smiled and looked at her. "You ready? In a couple minutes we'll go. No matter what happens we stuck together right?!"

Edmund knew he was only saying this because he knew she would be safer with him. She's good at fighting, although he's better and stronger. She'd be safe with him around. Plus if they couldn't get there swords, she'd be helpless almost, she didn't really learn combat as much as everything else.

AND OMG 3.97k!!!!! OMG OMG ONG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!This ones sorta longer?? And you've literally been beggging me to do another chapter :/ just wondering, could anyone make me some pictures of a girl with green eyes, dark long hair and freckles and Edmund or not :D I never know what to do! I also don't know how to make a trailer, which sucks for me :D

-Gabby xox