7✔️

Everlina twirled And got the use of her feet quite quickly. Soon enough, she wasn't now standing and trampling on peoples shoes. She paid a lot of attention to everyone's shoes, like she didn't look up to often because everyone seemed to be staring. She noticed different groups have different styles. The Telmarines look like basic tin mans, but all seem to have a charming smile and luxurious locks of curled soft hair. The women of Telmar all had their hair tightly tucked away in a bun or braid, making sure each strand of her doesn't cover their natural beautiful face. The Narnians however seemed more laid back, and wore gowns and dresses, their hair loose and flawless. Smiles on each of their faces. Everlina was curious about it all.

She remembered Susan telling her about a war they had with the previous generation of the Telmarines, but hadn't thought much off it. Except the fact the Telmarines could be more dangerous than she had begun to think of. But nonetheless she still attempted to have a good time.

She was now leaning against the door table, discreetly picking up handfuls of food when no one was looking. Stuffing them in her face with pride. She twirled her finger around a chocolate string, wrapping it around before she ate it. She smiled at how petty and stupid she must seem, she didn't want anyone thinking she was greedy, when infact, she is.

"Chocolate Strings?? I think the s'mores take the lead" the same voice that her date held spoke. She appeared next to her and looked straight at her. "Do me a favour and act like we're talking about something pleasant?"

Everlina furrowed her brows and tilted her head in awe. "What why??" She questioned, her hair falling over her shoulder as she tilted her head back up.

Edmund scratched his temple as a lady walk past him and smiled gorgeously. Edmund just shrugged it off and put his weight on the table. "Because my elder brother is watching and most likely gunna give me a bollocking if you ain't smiling." He whispered in her ear.

Everlina then just smiled and flickered her eyes over to Peter who was as said, staring and watching the pair. Edmund then aswell smiled and did a laugh than didn't seem as dark as she would imagined. It sounded pure and full of happiness.

"Are you scared of him?" Everlina blurted out, tapping her glass that's she's been holding in her hand for quite some time. The chocolate string around her finger had left melted marks smudged around the surface.

Edmund shook his head and turned back to Everlina, the music softening as another tune begins in sync with the instruments. "Me? Scared of him?" Edmund questioned as if he thought he had misheard her. When she didn't react he carried on. "I don't get feared of anything easily-"

"That's why they call you the dark king..." Everlina whispered, after hearing the name in the corridors and walkways, she knew it could only relate to one man in particular.

Edmund nodded his head and looked to his feet. "I suppose so, now I'll ind you later." And with that, he left.

After dancing with different men, Everlina went to the gardens. They are beautiful. It tends be busy, some Telmarines are passionately kissing there women, some Narnians are walking through the bushes arched ways. She wasn't to fussed about love. But more about the beauty of this place.

Cair Paravel is one thing, but the gardens that link into it is another certainly. She walked on, leaving the men in the ball hall who were desperately trying to 'woo' her, but failed momentarily. As She walked deeper along the stoned pathway, less people seemed to appear, until there was only the moon shining and her surrounded by weeping willows. The willows seemed to whisper to her, a different language that she had to learn in order to understand the secrets of this place. That soon lead her to think of the door. Everlina was ever so curious, more than she knew nothing.