17

"Oh Everlina please come to practice with me!" Lucy trailed behind Everlina, walking fastly through the halls.

"Lucy, I'm sorta busy?" Everlina turned to Lucy's begging eyes. "Fine."

Everlina sometimes felt pity for Lucy, she would forever be the youngest. No matter how hard to tried to be noticed by others, it would always come after everyone else. Lucy liked Everlina a lot, more than she liked some of her closest friends. Lucy was almost incredibly smart. She saw the way her and Edmund looked at one another, she saw the way Everlina was lonely and fair enough had no one except her own dazzling thoughts to keep her company.

"Wait Everlina?" Lucy held onto her shoulder. "I know your buddy because of this whole Delmar and magic in veins situation, but my brothers have it under control-"

"Wait Lu? How did you know about it?" Everlina sled with her eyes furrowing. Maybe one of her brothers told her?

"Well, even thought you may not notice me, doesn't mean I'm not there."
Lucy smiled kindly, as thought she has said that line a million times. Evelyn's nodded, not wanting. To talk about Delmar as the thoughts replayed in her head on what happened with Edmund and either just hours before.

"Can we do something else except practice, you and I both know we're naturally" Everlina smoothly said, Lucy nodding along. "Can we go to the beach?"

"Oh! I have a marvellous idea! I do Ido!" Lucy clapped her hands and enthusiastically jumped up and down. "Let's invite my brothers and sisters!!"

Before Everlinas mind could process the jumpy girl infront if her green eyes, Lucy flew off down the corridor. Then a shimmery coat appeared. "Hello Kais, log time no see?"

"Ahhh lady Everlina." Kais bowed his head before swishing his tail. "The beach I see?"

Everlina went slightly red. "I don't think they will come...I mean, there busy, out of the question! Why would the waist valuable time on playing picnic in a beach with there younger sister and me. Everlina slumped on the wall, her bum hitting the floor softly, whilst Kai's leant next to her.

"That's the thing lady Everlina. Sometimes, even royalty need a break from the chaos. I know Edmunds been grumpy and hard working for a while, not to mention the pressure Susan and Peter have been under to prevent another war or another incident like yours" kais conjectured, with the advice that calmed Everlina. She missed him honestly, just with all the worry to forgot.

"You know Kais, I cried today." Everlina looked at the floor ashamed. Shaking her head in embarrassment.

"And what's wrong with that may I ask?" Kais ejected, tilting his head, cocking it to the side with confusion.

"Well, I shouldn't cry? I'm stronger than that! I never cry, I don't have emotions enough to cry! I bottle up all of them and keep them hidden away!" Everlina patted her hands on her dotted dress, with a disgusted look on her face.

Kais shook his head, knowing that she's troubled. She wasn't the same girl he met a couple weeks ago, not that same trying and the same girl that wanted to be a lady like all the others around her. She was strong, herself. "Everlina my dear...that's the problem isn't it? Your bottling up all your emotions, and if you do that, they may explode-"

"Who's going to explode?" A deep voice croaked from behind them, making Kais jump up, not wanting to make the voice know he has a soft side when he's meant to be security.

Everlina shifted her back against the wall, standing her self up and her wavy hair fell upon her face. She knew who the voice was, how could she forget it? The boy who's he hated but liked at the same time. Edmund.