14

"Trust me, if a guy gets jealous, he definitely cares..."
-Unknown

Everlinas eyes shot open, her eyelashes gluing to her eyelids as it happened. Edmund fist hit Callum's jaw, and Callum didn't take any time to react. He flew over the table, attempting to grip his sword. Edmund saw and kicked his hand away. Girls started screeching, and Telmarines started standing up, ordering Peter to command the guards.

It's weird. You would think Edmund, as a king, wouldn't flip out. But no. Peter was still stood up, waving his hand to call guards over. By now both chairs where flipped over, two where scrambling on the floor, busing eachother away. Edmund was furious, his face red, with blood trickling down his nose. Callum wasn't much better. His nose was covered in blood, and his eyes was already bruising. Another grunt or more later they where worst.

Guards of grey and silver where pulling them apart. Holding there arms back, whilst they all kicked eachother. This time, Edmund shuffled the men away and looked towards the table. Everyone looks in awe, but Peter was angry, along with Susan. Lucy, Lucy felt pity. But not for him. He trailed Lucy's eyes to Everlina. Who was staring into space , with a single tear desperately trying to escape. She wanted to wipe it away, or somehow turn back time. She didn't even know why she was upset. I guess she hated violence, and they both used it a lot on eachother. THe navy blue dress was covered in wine. Callum knocked it all over her whilst stretching over the table to grab Edmunds hair. She jolted in her seat as a pair of hands gently tugged her up.

Susan laced her arm around Everlinas waist, letting her head rest on her shoulder.

Susan led her out of the door, watching the shadow of there footsteps echo down the hall.

"Everlina-" Susan then turned to sit in a bench, wiped a tear off Everlinas eyes. Everlina didn't sit but stayed standing. "Are you okay?"

Everlina smiled. "Yeah. I guess something triggered him-both of them"

Susan understood. Trying to read her once more. "Edmunds, a troubled boy. He's always been a troublemaker, even back at home. England- I mean." She looked into Everlinas eyes to see if she was following. She was intrigued. "He always fought, always shouted. One minute happy, the next angry or unreadable"

Everlinas dress started to reek of alcohol, and it swept through the air. "I-I didn't know." She paused and breathed, cleared the hair out of her face. "Susan? Edmund, he...he said there's a book, like a-a-Uhm magic book? Delmars been- well supposedly using it, and I was wondering, is magic actually possible to learn?"

Susan furrowed her eyebrows, trying to reconnect her thoughts to her knowledge. "Well, I never knew about a book...but there was someone who I knew who had extraordinary powers.."

"Who?"

/\_/\_/\_/\

"EDMUND WHAT WAS YOU THINKING?!" Peter roasted, slamming the desk in the hospital where Edmunds nose was getting patched up.

"HE-HE-I-" Edmund winced at the oil dropping into his deep busted nose. "HE KNOWS ABOUT DELMAR!"

Peter stood and stared at his belittled brother. "How do you know?"

"I just do!" Edmund snapped, clutching the bed sheets as the three fauns scattered around him.

"EDMUND!"

"FINE! Fine! He, he just knew about-" Edmund breathed, as if he didn't want to say whatever he was honking. "- he knows about her Peter, he knows and-"
Peter now sat next to his little brother. "Before I reacted-"

"Reacted?! You broke his nose Edmund?! Our reputation may be punished because of your lack of sense and your stupidity! Where all at stake here!" Peter interrupted.

"Oh shut it Peter, everyone adores you." Edmund heeved. "He said that Magic doesn't lay in pages"

Peter dismissed he gains, now not bothering about the slight blood on his brothers defined face. His brown eyes illuminating the atmosphere. "Then what does it lay in...?"

Sooooo messy!! And yes I'm updating quite a lot!! But only with fillers?!?!

Don't worry, a good couple chapters are about to come up :)

Who likes this story?

Who is Edmund so scared of?

Vote Xx

-Gabby