18

Everlina dreamt last night. She dreamt of a great lion with exceeding mane -and a gorgeous coat of golden heroic fur. They where running, sprinting together. Everlina was sat upon the lion, his black warm eyes sending nice sensations up her body. The wind was howling like his roar. Every so often she saw a glimmer of a person in the wind. Like an eerie black glow of happiness. Ever second or so it popped up. A silhouette of someone, covered in a light effect of air, it eventually came clear. Edmund whispered some words the murmured  wind carried it away. The scenery stopped moving as Edmunds words came out loud and clear. "DONT you ever come that close to me again"

-/-

"EVERLINA WAKE UP!" Everlinas eyes shot open at the oddness of the intense dream. Kais stood by her side, wafting his fury soft tail in her face, tickling her sensitive parts. She smiled, but not like a happy smile. Like a 'I was sleeping why wake me?' Smile.

"Your late!" Kais roared as Everlina remembered the happenings on the beach.

"Late?" She thought through her mind on what she could ever be late for.

"Yes!" Kais clenched his jaw and bit into her bed sheet, yanking it off her pj covered body. "Seriously lady Everlina?! You've forgotten all ready?!"

"Actually Kais. I don't believe anyone told me!" She snapped, attempting to reach for the blanket but failed miserably.

Rolling his eyes Kais shook his lilting fur. "Your having BreakFast with the kings and queens!"

"Wait-no no no! Definitely not! That's-thats incredibly a bad, bad idea! No no no and no. N-O SPELLS NO!" Everlina angered her eyes in a pleasing look as she didn't want to connect her own eyes with Edmunds brown Ines.

"Fine you don't have to go-" Kais softened.

"I knew you'd sa- wait really?" Everlina jolted up, happy with Kais' first good idea.

"No! I'm joking! Get up! Make your self look a bit-" he looked her up and down. Her cheeks where patchy, and her hair was like a bird nest. "-presentable"

"You know Kais I don't believe-" she watched as the wolf kept walking out the room. "-I-I DONT BEL- ugh." She clamped her hands as the large door echoed a slam.

She went over to her closet. Looking at her yet again full rails. She picked out a light Violet one. Which was slightly more calmer than the others. A faun came in, obviously by Kais' orders and started filling the tub up with steaming water. Everlina sent a smile towards the gorgeous faun and lay the dress on her night stand before stripping completely and getting into the bath.

The dream. Is all she could think of. How odd? Lucy told her they worshipped a god. A lion. But could that be the one in her dream- oh and Edmund.
She couldn't bare to let a tear slip. She wouldn't allow it. She sank into the water, her vision sore and blurry. Her  hair was dripping wet. Obviously. Her thumbs where crinkled at the tips and her nails where slightly dirty. She brushed her nails with a weird spiky thing she found. It worked, but only them did she see the ring of sand and mud around the white tub. Ewwww. She climbed out of the bath a wrapped a cloth around her long dark hair. Her foot was drifting over towards the bed, and Everlina sat waiting for something to happen. Almost like she was expecting something big. Today felt like a big day. Good or bad.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she slipped on her undergarments and rolled her dress on. Wiggling her hips to make it slide down her curves more efficiently. However she looked like a wobble head you put in your car.

Everlina let her hair sit damp. She couldn't be patient  enough for it to dry, as now she was eager to find out why on earth she was now suddenly invited to breakfast. Like pure inclusive and everything.