Chapter Two

Everlina woke up early the next morning , after dreaming about her home town , the other familiar dimension. Her family, her twin brother Eric, her other half and her dad who didnt care for them so well. She didn't really understand how she could just vanish from earth and appear here with no trace what's so ever.

The day before she got showed around by Lucy, the youngest queen. She's ruled by someone who's younger than her? How ironic is that. Everlina also got a glimpse of 'Narnians' but freaked out, and occasionally winced in pain at the times she walked to fast or hit something in anger resulting in a shooting pain through her hip. Despite being absolutely terrified with the surroundings for eh so called Narnians, Everlina found a strange beauty in 'Cair Paravel' and began admiring the scenery rather than the people themselves. Later on in the evening she got showed to her...ever so glamorous room. And slept. That day went by quickly, and luckily for her, she didn't have to talk to the dark haired boy who she refused to call by his name.

She stared at the roof anxiously, still confused and on why she is here. Her fingers tapped the bed sheets softly, then bouncing back up in repeat. She hummed a quiet song under her breath, soothing her thoughts running through her mind. Her hands clamped her head, she could never stop her busing mind, she could never silence it. She knew why of course, her star sign seemed to always be busy.

She did actually believe in the Star Signs, always will. Something about the facts of each one and how relatable to them they are, interested her. She bang wondering if they were even more real now, after seeing this place.

Everlina stretched her legs under the covers as her toes skimmed the edge of the wooden bed frame. She took her fingers and whipped her hair around her hand before letting it sit in a bun at the top of her head. Before taking a deep breath she retreated her legs with a wince from her hip. Alhough, she took a moment to welcome the pain.

Everlina stared at the room for a moment before noticing a black ball of fluff place at the far corner of her bed, which she hadn't recognised before. She furrowed her brows, trying to decide if it was some sort of modern day cushion or something else. Only when the body of the object moved up and down in a breathing sort of way did she feel her heart drop.

To her surprise, a wolf, with long white and black hair , embedded beautifully along her made slept peacefully. "WHAAAA" She screamed, waking the hairy animal up and throwing her bed sheets up to her chin, with her legs pressed tight to her body . "Get out of my bed!"

The golden eyes of the wolf flickered open, to see the electric green eyes of Everlina staring back at him in awe. He didn't even move but instead stretched his paws out with a teethy yawn.

"Edmund sent me too keep an eye on you ma'lady" the wolfs voice was soft, shooting but slightly stern. She wasn't as surprised as why the dog could talk with ease, because Lucy explained everything too her before she slept. However, it didn't stop the little fear in her voice when she spoke back to the animal perched softly on the bed without a care.

"He sent you?" Everlina asked , sitting up fully in her large bed covered with mountains of quilts and throw overs. The sound of Edmunds name made her angry, the fact that he's so rude and unpleasant to be around.

"Yes, he is in fact head of security, and to my knowledge, you are quite a troublesome young lady, no offence" the wolf stretched and leaped off the bed. It taking a yawn and shaking its fur. It glanced into the mirror with a smirk, admiring his rich fur and then turned back towards Everlina.

"None taken" everlina replied wittily, taking much liking to her very own guard dog. Except the fact he sheds mountains of hair around her room. Although, she couldn't keep the thoughts of how stupid she must look talking to a wolf away from her mind.