23

Disclaimer- As much as I wish I owned Narnia and Edmund, I don't. However Everlina is all mine!

-------------

Edmund drags me out the cave, holding my wrist tightly. I step aside the bush, and it's all quiet still. The men are just awaking, as me and Edmund talk.

"I have power Edmund! Magic!" She clapped, but then remembered the sadness. "My brothers here, Eric? The one I told you about..."

"That's great-!" Edmund starts, before his eyes soften as my eyes drop. "What's wrong? I just witnessed your brother disappear in a cloud of smoke, your face has the remains of tears and ur cheeks are puffy..."

Everlina faces up to him and shakes her head. "Delmar was possessed by my brother after he...you know?" Edmunds fist clenched at the mentioning of the incident, but allowed her to carry on. "- Eric is being controlled, like doing orders from a girl called Vatina. She's meant to be the white witches descendant of some sort? Who's the white witch?"

Edmund felt a hint of aggression in his body. The White Witch angered him, the memories of him being so foolish and putting Aslan in danger when he first arrived. But she deserved to know. "The White Witch was someone who had war with us when I was 10. She was powerful and it was partly my fault. Aslan killed her- a child you say?" Edmund sentence stopped mid through as his eyes flickered.

"Yes. Vatina...she's the one behind all this Ed. They have the Telmarines on there side. There leader, Delmar was in mind control, so Delmar ordered them all to be on Eric's side unknowingly. This is why Delmar did such a thing to me, he wasn't in his right mind. He was collecting my power some how. And then Eric killed him so Eric could receive the power Delmar stole from me-" she took a breath and looked down the floor, seeing a glimpse of Edmunds worry. She carried on. "However, I have power still. He knows I do which means-"

"-he'll come after you and every person who concludes magic naturally or unnaturally. Am I right?" Edmund seemed to get the jist of the situation they found thereselfs in.

Then something out the floor shot out and missed Edmunds head my a few centre meters. Edmund looked at the sun started to rise, and looked towards the arrow that hit the tree behind him. He looked at the read and Everlina looked in confusion. "Telmarines.." Edmund saw the crest and immediately drew his sword. "TELMARINES!! ORDERS WHERE IN AN AMBUSH!"

Everlina drew her sword and held her daggers in her pocket, before men ran out before the trees ahead of her eyes. Narnians fighters all looked ready, like there willing enough to die for there king. Edmund pushed Everlina behind him again, but she stepped forward despite Edmund wanting to protect her.

Telmarines charged forward, about 20 at the most. 50vs20? The Narnians where already in the lead as the first sword clashed. Everlina not focussing didn't even know it was hers, until she snapped back into reality. Her arm was swinging about as she stabbed the first small man. He seemed to smile as he fell, like he was waiting for a chance for it all to be over. A Narnian beside her fell to the floor in agony, as a Telmarines was about to plunge his sword into the mans chest. Everlina threw a dagger, hitting the Telmarines heart as he died instantly. Another man charged at her, as she got pushed to the ground holding her sword above her face, blocking the mans hips. He was on top of her, attempting the kill her with his arrow he has. The lifted up her knee, leading to him weakening his self enough to be pushed off and knocked out by another Narnian. She looked for Edmund, he was fighting 2 Telmarines around a tree. One Telmarines had hold of Edmunds neck and the other one was about the throw his sword into Edmunds stomach. Edmund throw his legs up and used the man who is strangled balance to kick the other man down. Edmund then turned around to slash the Telmarines to the ground. Soon enough, the last remaining Telmarines where running off as a couple Narnians where scattered on the floor.

She walked over to Edmund, whilst helping a faun walk as his leg was badly damaged. I sit the Narnian down before Edmund scatters around helping the others out. Everlina goes to the streams 5 minutes away a collect some water to clean some wounds. She learnt about this all in a medic class in year 9. She knew Edmund didn't want to stay here due to the chaos, but there's no way half of these men can afford to move just yet. After an hour or so of helping men, Everlina finally walks to Edmund where he's gazing into the blossom tree above him. The sun was beaming down and sweat wa son his brow. A scratch was a sword was deeply slashed across his cheek as small quiet chatters filled the open area.

"Ed?" Everlina seethed and sat next to him. He looks to her and is relieved she's okay. "You would think they would send more men to defeat us.."

Edmund shook his head to the ground and picked some grass. "It wasn't meant to defeat us, it was a test." Edmund breathed and switched positions so he was faving all the beautiful features of Everlina. "Ev, they know how strong we are now. They sent the weak ones." He then stands up and catches attention of all the men who are either limping or sat beside a tree. Some are moping over dead bodies. "LISTEN UP!" He shouts. "WHAT HAPPENED IS OVER AND DONE! WE CANT STAY HERE MUCH LONGER. IF YOU CANT RIDE THEN PAIR UP WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN! WHERE GOING TO CAIR PARAVEL TO TELL THE KINGS AND QUEENS OUR FINDINGS!"

With that they all scramble up, wincing in pain as they find there horses. Most horse now has 2 people on, one insured and one able to ride with no injuries at all. My eyes seem to drop down as the horses start to move the way we came. Soon enough I'm gone. Sleeping on Edmunds shoulder. The last I hear is "ev? When we get back can we talk?"