28

"War is like depression. You either win, or die trying"

Everlina saw as a blur of colour and the darkness swept pass her, alerting her of her needs to help the narnainss. She took a final breath before colliding with some Telmarines on her left. Susan was shooting arrows left, right, front and centre, Peter was charging and stabbing people with his sword whilst the Narnians where just going for it. You could see as more Telmarines seemed to flood out of the walls and corners, more battle crys. Everlina killed about 15 people before remembering her powers, Peter said not to show it off whilst in battle unless it's urgent. It wasn't urgent. She had a couple scratches, a deep wound on her arm, but nothing too internal. More Narnainas began to drop, even more Telmarines began to flood out onto the courtyard. Everlina looked worried as she saw Telmarines at the top off the castle, aiming rows of bows and arrows down at us. She cringed as one of the men shouted 'fire' echoing down enough time for her to cover her head with her own shield. She heart one rebound off her shield, bouncing and hitting the floor next to her. She picked up the arrow, keeping it in her pocket. She swung her shield around, knocking out a man from her right, kicking her foot back and throwing he dragged infront of her.

The dark eerie sky loomed over them. She began to think if Edmund was alright, she couldn't see Peter or Susan, but could only sense there alright. A cheetah leapt infront of her, on purpose she doesn't know, saving Everlina from a rebounding cheap dagger. The cheetah died instantly with a proud smile on its face. A year fell, rolling steadily down Everlinas face. No matter how fast she ran, nor how far she got, she couldn't get away from them. She needed to find the leader, but she's too caught up in saving every person she sees in need of help, or saving herself from murder. She managed to slip away, seeing the faint glow of more lights. The sound was deafening, she hates the clangs or swords and the last breaths being escaped and let out to heaven. If it's real...

Beside her a minotaur took its final breath as the person who accomplished its slaying stood smiling sickly. She shook my head and through a dagger in his eye, making him suffer a painful death. Another Telmarines came from behind her sword pointing at her back, she didn't even know, she was spaced out behind a corner, trying to find somewhere quieter to find the leader. It pointed at her back, the sword clenched at her ribs as she felt a sting as it hit her flesh. She panicked, she hadn't got her Daggers, they where scattered in people's flesh somewhere, she had a sword, but that was too noticeable to reach and get out. The man hands gripped her waist, lifting her up. She hadn't yet seen his face, as her back was facing him, she kicked her legs, but the mans strength was exceptionally strong. She elbowed the man in his stomach, kicking him in the balls, before his arms dropped for a slip second enough for her to grasp her sword.

"Eric-" she began as she saw the familiar straight brown hair, the pale face and the eyes that looked dazed. She felt no sorrow as she felt her sword hit his shoulder. He didn't even fight back, he just stared and stood there. He appeared out of no where, his eyes where soft, he didn't even wince at the pain going through his flesh. It was like he was in a trance.

Then, something flickered and his eyes turned completely white as he leapt forward, throwing her sword out the way, his hands around her neck. He was leant on top of her, his hands unbearably tight on her neck, swollen and sore. She scrambled, her eyes getting wheezy. Her eyes where watering, she was coughing and tried with all her strength to get him off. She couldn't. She thought this was the end, murdered by her own brother.

Her back was pressed hard against something in her pocket, something sharp and drawing blood as it bent awkwardly into her skin. The Arrow. Eric's face was filthy red as he banged her head again the concrete.

Her hand felt for the arrow, holding it and reaching up, her muscles burning as her breath was cut off completely. Her hand sprang up, the arrow, hitting his neck. His eyes flickered back to the normal green. His hands loosened, as her dear brother took his final breath, he fell to the floor beside her. Blood oozing out.

Her vision was blurry, her head was aching as she winced in pain at the pool of blood from behind her, her own. She was spewing up, away from everyone else. She couldn't hear anything. Just a pinging static sound in the back of her head. She stood up, falling back down as she caught her breath. He didn't even use his magic, he didn't even know what he was doing. His eyes where glazed over why a whitish coat, he was being controlled, he had to be...She couldn't believe it.

She killed her own brother.

So short x-o am sorryyyyy