11

Edmund soon reached the bottom of the tree, he landed with a thump, his knees stinging for a second, but he made the people who surrounded the tree jump, but then force graceful smiles upon there faces. Especially the ladies who wished to have Edmund. Edmund had all the ladiesd he wanted, except,he doesnt want any of them. Thats usually why he hates going to balls, ladies fall around him and "accidentally" falls on him, making a fake girly snicker flirtly escape there caked faces. But Edmund took no notice of the girls who desperately wanted his attention, and ran.

Everlina was still peacefully perched on the highest branch,watching Edmunds figure pace into the large doors, guards placed beside the garden decorations, nodding to Edmund who still didnt stop sprinting. Instead he only forced his legs faster, pushing him up the stairs, his feet reflecting on the newly cleaned tiles. He only stopped when barging into his brothers room.

"Pete-" Edmund cried, his unstopping anxiousness eating away at him.

"out Ed! ive always told you to knock!" Peters voice trailed through his bedroom to the front door of his room.

"im already in here now..." Edmund flapped his hands in boardness, and walked out and slammed the door. He knocked on the door, in which then his Brother opened it with a delighted smile.

"oh Edmund, care to see you here?" peter sarcastically stated. However Edmund ignored the comment and pushed past him. Still slightly out of breath from his basic marathon he just ran.

"its a-abook" Edmunds words seemed to all slur into one.

"whats a book?" Peter asked in confusion.

Edmund rolled his eyes, ready to lace his words with sarcasm. "a book is something filled with illustrated words made with ink, its usally bounded in leather and i have one that contains dark magic and evil..."

Peter seemed to snap awake at the last part, his eyes widened and his posture changed drastically. A boy who stood up very straight was now bent over in his slightly smaller brother face, his mouth hung open. "oh stop it pete you look like a fish" Edmund hit the bottom of Peters jaw, causing Peter to clench it shut.

"Show me!" Peter commanded. Edmund shook his head. "ill go down to my place and get it, that is if its still there, and bring it up to you."

Peter stood now lent against his bedpost, waiting for his brother to go find the book. Edmund reached for the door, but it suddenly blew open, hitting Edmunds head. Susan burst in and smiled at her brothers. "ahhhhh, Kais said you was both here."

Edmund smiled quickly "Suse i really must be going" and he attempted to push past her.

susans hand hit his chest and pushed him back. "We are having a dinner party, to stop the tension between Telamarines and Narnians. Although Delmar is on our bad side, the rest of Telmar isnt, and you must bring a date."

Peter nodded at her sisters idea, he too has noticed the awkwardness throughout Cair Paravel. He didnt necessarily like the Telmarines, but he did make a commitment when King Caspian was ruling for about 3 years. Caspian then got killed off by an assassin, which consequently gave the crown to the next fitting King. The now king of Telmar had a toon, called Delmar, who ruled Telmar for him.

"This is all very exciting... i assure you, but i really have to go Susan!" edmund waiting for his sister to let him past, the light int he door way shaping round her silhouette, casting shadows on the wall. He didn't know who he was going to bring...

"im sure that you must be going, but whatever it is must wait, because the dinner party will be held in 25minutes, so do get ready" Susan walked out of the door, her dark her swaying. Edmund looked at his brother who therefore looked amused at Edmunds patience. "Ed im sure the book will be there in an hour or two. I know the Delamr case is important, but we should know, if we go to every blumin party Susan holds, we wont get trouble for being stubborn. Like you and...Everlina."

"fine then, im going to my room, to get ready for this oh so grand dinner party that i cant wait for." Edmund walked down the hall quickly, doding narnians on hus way.

"ILL SEE YOU THERE ED! IM SO EXCITED!" Peter sarcastically shouted.

edmund turned around and squealled like some girl, pretending to be overwhelmed by the fact of another party for the Telmarines. Edmund and Peter always messed about, as they were the only ones who truly understoood eachother.

HEHE I LIKE THIS CHAPTER ALOT BECAUSE IT SHOWS EDMUND ISNT ALWAYS A MEAN BOIRNG CHARACTER! AND OMG EVERLINA AND EDMUND HUGGGGGED!