22

Everlina froze, on the floor, her tears stopped streaming as she stuttered in shock. It can't of been him all that time? Her brother...her twin wouldn't- how did he get here? All this time he's been here! Possessed in someone's body-

"Yes Everlina-" Eric looked please, as the dissolving replaced skin on the floor disappears away.

Everlina stood up, angered and furious, her fists clenched and her face pale. "YOU! HOW? WAS IT YOU ALL THAT TIME HUH?!"

Eric sighs, and looks at her in awe. "Me? Abusing my own twin? Well you've got to be insane to think that-"

"-Ye well you must be insane is EE a man who abused you melt away into your twin brother-" Everlina resorted snappily, her razor blade tongue on the move.

Eric leans against the wall. "Now let me explain it all-

Eric's POV In Past tense.

I was at the library, you know the one we always go to. Returning a book about Greek goddesses. When I looked down, the floor started to move, cracking as streaks of light shone out, blinding me. I stumbled back into a book case, before falling. When I fell I saw the floor I was standing out above me, closing. It was impossible. I fell into a stream, no damage done except a little drug from a nettle when I got out. I looked around, finding new people. They named there selves Narnians. A couple days went by and I quickly adjusted to it all. Not really missing you or dad that much but I excepted my new life with pride. Then I met her. A granddaughter of the white witch. She called her self Vantina. She was powerful, and was ill from something extremely poisonous. She told me about a prophecy about me. She said I was to carry on the witches power. So I used my skill, as she passed some power onto me. I hired Delmar, making him go to Cair Paravel, the kings and queens thought is was some peace offering. But honestly it was all part of the plan. Vatina controlled me, until I got enough power to take over Delmar, and control him. Vatina also told me something else, that me and You are twins for a reason. You have magic in your blood. Apparently you got it from our mother, and your a descendant of someone rather great in history. That's obviously unknown. However I'm not. I wasn't as fortunate to claim power and magic. I had to get it by my self, you instead have it naturally. I asked Vatina how she gave me magic, and she thought me the spell. I was jealous, annoyed that you had something I didn't. So when I heard another daughter of eve was dragged unconscious into Cair Paravel, and the descriptions they gave me. I knew that it was you, and I knew I could get your power. I sent Delmar, giving him a bit of power so he could get all yours. When Delmar touches you, he was muttering the spell, and transferred your magic into him. However, the magic wasn't needed into him. So I killed him, which gave all the magic to me. I became more powerful and got the whole of Telmar on my side. There all under my spell but...that doesn't matter. Now there's a war between narnia and Telmar, I'm surely going to digest every magic living creature, or thing of its existence.

Narrator-

Everlina listened to story about how her twin brothers on the hunt for power over a jealous little thing. She wondered how she had magic, she wonders how her mother had magic. She pleaded that her brother was joking and hadn't gone insane. She also felt guilt for Delmar...he didn't even know. Who's Vatina? And why is she controlling Eric?

"I have magic-?" Everlina managed to force out, the only question that seemed to linger in her head. Eric just watched her expressions and facial features as he told his story, all of it being true.

"Not any more you dont" Eric smiled grimly.

"You-" she looked to her  clenched fists, her arms shaking in anger. Her face is now red as she screams and shouts cursed words. He doesn't even begin to show any emotion but determination. She throws her lantern, it smashing fully and cutting her palm open. Blood oozing out. The only source of light is her brothers touch, but she doesn't notice because of all her fury. Then she felt it. A sting through her hand, not the blood. But something attempting to escape.

Light comes pouring out of her hand, shorting off the cave walls and bouncing along the floor. Only a couple of seconds of it happens, before she feels weak and flustered. "How...?" She thought, but felt pleased as her brother looked terrified. She forgot about his evilness, she forgot about him for a minute. And focused on what happened. It's surreal. It's amazing. She's magical like the prophecy. When the one about her was talking about a great deal of power, she now knew it wasn't her skill in daggers or swords. It was natural, actually magic. She smiled but it left as quick as it came.

"EVERLINA! EV?!" A shout echoed behind her, before she knew it was Edmund. A brush of the leaves after she shouted back to him came him into clear. Edmund stood beside her, confused whilst his hair was bushy and his eyes where dark.

Eric laughed at the two, bringing Everlinas anger and questions back. She opened her mouth before Eric whispered something. Edmund froze and looked him up and down before drawing his sword and throwing Everlina behind him.

"Bye Baby Sister." With that he whooshed his hand and a big cloud of black smoke drowned him, making him vanish.

"What the bloody hell just happened!" Edmund shouted as he turned around to Everlina with anger plastered on his face.

ANYONE LIKE THE TWIST?!