8✔️

The ball room was quiet, as a scream came from deep in the gardens. The queens and kings, Narnians and Telmarines rushed to see the commotion was. To there surprise, the dark haired king was battling Prince Delmar, pure fury in there eyes. A crowd formed before Peter could finally dismiss his guards to the situation. Edmund swung his sword, cutting Delmars cheek deeply, blood dripping through the pours of Delmars skin. That was the last hit of the sword fight, Edmund obviously winning, being the fairest swordsman in Narnia. 10 or more guards appeared, pushing each away, Delmar fought back, wanting to get revenge on Edmund. However, Edmund stormed away, pushing is constantly bugging brother away.

No one noticed poor Everlina passed out on the bench hidden under a willow tree, her dress rolled higher, just passed her knee, onto her thigh. Only when a faun of some sort shouted it out, did Peter order some help from the fellow nurses and such.

Peter ordered them to take her, find out why the light from Everlinas eyes have lost there light. Or why she looks frozen in fear, Delmar was shifted to the dungeons. The one in the furthest, some Narnians who did something reasonable bad lasted there, but never have they held a High Telmarines in there cells. Usually Peter, Susan and Lucy would make Telmarines feel welcome, but even Edmund wanted to make him feel like shit. Leaving him a couple water bottles and an apple. Which Edmund had spat on.

Typical Edmund.

-/-

The following morning - 9:00

Everlina woke up, in the familiar hospital bed, when she woke, she was confused on why she lead here, with no cuts or injuries, the only pain she felt was the aching head she had, which wasn't much of an injury. She got startled by the man infront of her, King Peter sat at the end of her bed, with worry in his eyes.

"Everlina, glad you've woken..." peters voice was soft.

"Peter...?" Everlina didn't know how to react. Only just sat up in her bed, her bones stretching. "What happened"

Peter took a breath, ready to explain everything. "It seems you went walking with Delmar, and something happened, he was-" Peter stopped and looked into her green eyes. Everlina was remembering, her eyes filling up with warm tears.

"He-he..." Everlinas hands covered her mouth. "Oh God."

"Don't worry, he didn't get far. We assure you. Kais saw you but only knew he wouldn't be able to defeat Delmar, he's only a wolf. Kais reported back to Edmund, who ran out of the ball. I thought he was just angry and some snarky comments from the jelaous Telmarines. But no, he fought Delmar, but then you was already on the bench, your eyes rolled backwards." Peter explained everything, but Everlina was more drawn to the fact that she actually trusted Delmar. After only 3 days.

Peter did something Everlina would of never expected, he shifted towards Everlina and embraced her into a hug. Peter was a king, he had great responsibilities behind anyone's thought, but he had a heart. He cared for everyone. He definitely liked Everlina. After not knowing her that well, but he liked how she was mysterious, how she basically fell out of the sky, and how she and he knew there was no way back. Except from Aslan of course.

Everlina cried, remembering when her twin used to care for her dearly, when she came home from school upset over some snobby bullies or something
Hurtful someone said.

A while passed until Peter left, Everlina left soon after, but for one reason only.

She searched for him, for Edmund. The boy whom she hated, the boy who saved her from loosing her purity. Yes, she was a virgin, she gorgeous, but she would never loose it yet, not until the right person came along.

She walked passed the ball room, having glances from Telmarines, no sympathy in there eyes, but pure hatred. She felt awkward so stumbled away, to sit on a field. The grass was green, just like her farm. She embraced the smell of mint from the fields, and tried to forget about the situation last night. She was not one to dwell on things, but she held grudges, and sure as hell wouldn't forgive any Telmarine or trust any from now on.

"Everlina" a familiar echoed sound came from behind her.

"Why king Edmund, just been searching for you." Everlina swivelled her bum to face the dark haired boy, who was tying his chestnut brown horse the the best by tree.

"Are you okay..?" He asked, sitting against the tree facing her.

"Yeah...I guess" Everlina scratched the back of her neck, the warmth of the sun hitting her skin. "As okay as you can be, giving the circumstances..."

Edmund smiled. The first time she had ever seen him smile, or look reasonably happy for once. He's either angry, fighting, arguing or just plain bored.
"Thankyou Ed" Everlina grinned.

Edmund noticed her little nickname, one only his older brother called him. But he returned it. "Your very welcome Ev"

God is Edmund Bi Polar