24

I think that pictures beautiful! Someone sent me it on Instagram :( sadly I've been locked out of my Instagram!! But please add me on SnapChat - gabby_leighx (but please only msg me fan art or appreciation.) Thankyou xo

Everlina dreams about the lion again, this time he's more kind hearted, his eyes are big and bronze. She was talking to him, about Edmund, her power. It was highly vague and she can't really remember falling asleep in the first place.

She walks up bouncing up and down, the sounds of hooves hitting the concrete screeching through her mind. Her arms are clutching something tight and he heads resting ageist something soft. Her eyes open, but she hides behind the silhouette infront of her. Then she remembers Edmund and she smiled as she see the palace nearing her at a quick pace. She sits up, refreshed at the welcoming pine tree scent. She stretches her arms and looks at Edmund who's riding his horse. She glanced behind her to see others, but only half of them. A hint of sadness swepts through her as she recorded the happenings of last night. It's slightly darker now, they must have been riding for at least a 3 hours. She must have been asleep for a while.

"Ahhh your awake" Edmund says loudly over the other chatters of the men.

She smile. Even though he can't see and reply. "Yep, had a dream about you and Aslan."

"I feel privileged to be in your dreams." Edmund cheekily erupted with happiness, despite everything.

Everlina looked ahead of Edmunds eye width and saw Peter, Susan and lovely Lucy pour out of the castle. Running towards them with guards surrounding. Peter looks hurt when he sees fatal injuries spread around each man. The ones who came back.

Peter runs up to Edmund rn lighting home with a hug. "Brother what happened?" Peter asks his eyes darting around to the men who are being surrounded by healers.

"We can an ambush. We have much to explain..." Edmund nodded to me and I followed his lead to the Royal Diner room. They all sat eager, waiting for Edmund or I to start. Peter was staring at us with plead and Lucy and Susan just looked confused.

Edmund clears his thrust before starting. "I don't particularly know what happened before I found Everlina  in a hidden cave with her twin brother. Eric. Eric had been disguised as Delmar after Delmar had abused Everlina. Everlinas body consists of pure magic, like Aslan I suppose. Her brother Eric, came here two weeks before Everlina arrived. He's being controlled by trust by the White Witches daughter, Vatina. I didn't know the White Which had a daughter, so it was a great shock to me that she had. And whoever kept her hidden for all these years knew. The prophecy about Everlina has a twin, much like in reality. The Twin prophecy is about Eric and how he will start a war by getting the Telmarines on his side and attempt to defeat Cair Paravel and steal all magic from every source. Eric wants everyone's magic, and is getting more powerful by every sacrifice he makes" Edmund finished and Everlina went over his lines, seeing if he'd left something it by mistake.

"Eric? How did he get here?" Peter questions with lust.

"The same as me, he was at the same Library." Everlina shrugged, that's all she knows on that term anyway.

Lucy sat up straighter and propped her head up with her to hands, a sparkling ring shimming that Everlina never noticed before. "The prophecies, does it say which one wins the war?"

Susan began to ask another question but was intrigued by this answer. "No. It doesn't. I guess the answer all lays in fait." Edmund suggested

Everlina eyes drew towards Susan who looked scared, terrified by her own mind. She thought they where all going to die. It would be a miracle if all her siblings came out of this one unharmed. And the cordial Lucy has is almost empty. "What's your power?"

Everlina looked to Edmund, in which Edmund just gave her a reassuring smirk which made Everlina's heart flutter. "It's his weird thing. It shows at light but it's deadly to my enemies. I used it against my brother Eric. He was testing me I suppose, and he disappeared In a black cloud of magic. He's also got parts of my power."

More and more basic questions popped up as Peter started working out the war strategys in his head whilst Edmund picked up on a few more skills and hints to where they all may be hiding.

Soon enough they where left alone. Edmund was nervous for what he needed to say. He didn't want to hurt her in case she didn't want it.

He faced her and Everlina burst with impatience and curiosity. Edmund shifted on his chair and straightened his legs, wincing at a deep slash on his bottom leg. "Ev-"

"Ed" Everlina interrupted with a cheeky grin.

"Ev, we've sorta been very close recently. And I, well, I don't want to see you get hurt in anyway. I also don't want people to judge you for not being who you are. I know you've been granted the stage of a warrior but I want you to be more. To me-" Edmund was scared, anxious for her answer to await. Everlina was increasingly happy, she couldn't constrain her blushes and smiles. "- what I'm asking is will you be my girlfriend. Because i sorta, nearly, possibly, maybe, very much like you" Edmund twiddled his fingers as he looked to his shoes, a deep blush raising and circling around the wound on his cheek.

Everlina lifted up his chin with his fingers, and got lost in his eyes. Edmund also got lost in the sea of green. Everlina pecked him on the lips before breaking away with a grin. "Yes Edmund. Yes I would like to be your girlfriend" Edmund chuckled in satisfaction and leaned in closer to her. Clutching her chair sides and leaving his chair. Pushing her back to the seat and he stood up and leant to her lips. She neared as they brushed. He couldn't contain it. They deepened the kiss, as there lips danced passionately together. A spark of bliss and lust erupted, circling them in joy and glee. Edmunds hand fondled with jaw and Everlina wandered to his locks of dark hair. It lasted a while before Everlina pushed away breathing heavily. "God where did you learn to kiss like that?"

Edmund furrowed his eyebrows and then smirked as she sat on his lap. "Well the person I always kiss it a great teacher"

Everlina kissed him again, a small peck on the cheek. "Oh is she"
-/-
Lucy and Susan's ears where planted to the door. "See Suse I told you he really likes her! Didn't I tell!" Lucy beemed happily.

Found this vv cute!
GUYS IVE MADE A DRACO MALFOY FAN DICTION AND IT HAS 10 READS!! I wouldn't mind if you gave that book also some support ;)