chapter 4

Wait. What? Meet Zayn right now?

Harry tries to make a bee-line for the bar but Louis' quick to grab the corner of his shirt and put an arm around his shoulders.

"Zaaaaayn, Zayn!" Liam laughs and Zayn comes over - almost tripping over his own feet.

"Oh, fuck, mate. I'm too fucking pissed." Zayn slurs and grabs onto Liam's shoulder for support - a small smile playing on his lips and his eyes hooded.

"This is Louis." Liam shouts and introduces his friends to each other.

"Hiya! This is my roommate, Harry." Louis smiles at Zayn and squeezes Harry's shoulder, prompting him to say something - anything.

But he doesn't. He can't, he's just lost for words and simply smiles at Zayn.

Zayn doesn't smile back though - but he's not giving him an ugly look... more like... taking in his appearance, and once he's done, he brings his glass back to his lips and nods a greeting towards both Harry and Louis.

"Okay, well I think we should try and catch up to them, yes?" Louis asks Harry, who just frowns at him.

"I will get alcohol poisoning if I try to get on their level."

Zayn didn't even bother saying a simple, 'hi' to us. Harry thought and pouted slightly. What's his problem? Is it us, me?

God, Harry, stop over thinking everything.

*

45 minutes later

Harry's silk shirt was damp in places where he had spilled alcohol on it but right now, he didn't care at all as he let another sour shot of tequila pass his lips.

After slamming down the shot glass, Harry hears the familiar song, 'Pumped Up Kicks' and upon actually recognising a song tonight and having his confidence be at an all time high, grabs the closest hand to him and leads them to the small dance area.

He doesn't really take in her appearance and only notices her long brown hair and the fact that she's practically his height.

They're dancing like they're old friends and she's egging him on to move his hips more - which he does, perfectly in sync with the beat and has his confidence only grow when he hears a few cheers around him.

Louis, well, he was just as drunk. He was busy singing with the live band that the bar had hired for the night.

"He doesn't even know the words?!" Liam laughed and attempted to call Louis off stage for what must have been the seventh time.

"Not stopping him! Besides he's actually making it work?? Doesn't sound half bad." Harry replied, cheering his best friend on. "I'm going to the bathroom." He said to Liam who didn't seem to hear him.

Ugh. Too drunk.

If Harry's head had to hit a pillow right now, he'd know that he'd be out like a light.

He leaned on the basin and was just about to open the tap to wet his face with some ice cold water in an attempt to sober himself up when someone wrapped their hand around Harry's throat from behind him.

Before he was able to protest, a pair of lips attached to the side of his neck and it was then that he saw Zayn's reflection next to his own in the mirror. He let his hands roam Harry lean torso until he finally forced a hand into his black skinny jeans.

After the initial shock of what was happening wore off, Harry let the pleasure of Zayn's lips and his hand working him, takeover, however it was not meant to last very long as Zayn pulled away, his eyes darting to the door of the bathroom. Both men were alone - for now, but anyone could walk in on them at anytime, so Zayn grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him towards the nearest empty stall, locking the door behind him and pushing Harry against it.

Both of them had yet to say a single word to each other but right now, neither cared as Zayn sloppily kissed Harry, biting at his lower lip so that he could stick his tongue in Harry's mouth.

Harry moaned into the kiss and grabbed the back of Zayn's neck to keep him in place as he unsuccessfully tried to take control of the kiss. Luckily, for him, Zayn slowed his pace and kissed Harry gently, making sure to grind his body to the beat of the dulled music filtering in through the walls of the bathroom.

Zayn finally broke away to let his fingers slide down to the button and zip of Harry's jeans and Harry's eyes travelled down to watch Zayn thin, long fingers slowly undo them - or at least everything felt like it was going in slow motion to Harry and he's not sure if he should blame the alcohol in his system or the little crush he had on Zayn.

Both of Zayn's arms were heavily tattooed - of what? Harry couldn't really tell right now as his vision was slightly blurred. But he still gently held onto Zayn's arm and thumbed at a curved line of ... something.

Harry didn't have time to think about what he was seeing because as soon as Zayn had pull his jeans and boxers down his thighs, he was taking all of Harry into his mouth.

His jaw drops and he can't stop watching Zayn and as if he knew, Zayn ever so gently grazes his teeth against Harry's cock, startling him and having him let out a warning groan, making Zayn let go of him and laugh as he comes back up to kiss and then, spin him around to have him bent over the toilet.

It feels like Zayn makes Harry wait for hours on end while he undoes his own jeans, but finally he puts him out of his misery and slowly sinks into him.

Harry moans out loudly and Zayn grabs a fistful of his long hair to force him to lay flush again Zayn's chest.

He's gently nibbling at his jaw, sucking on his neck and kissing his cheek. He's trying to put Harry at ease as quick as he can so he can finally just fuck him.

Harry, with his head titled up and resting on Zayn's shoulder, stares up the the round fluorescent light on the ceiling that seems to be getting brighter and brighter.

Zayn brings his arm forward to wrap his hand around Harry's cock and slowly pump him, which in turn causes Harry to thrust back, making both of them moan loudly and Harry nods - having no grasp on words at the moment - and Zayn finally moves.

It's like one of those cliché movie scenes where if there was a person in the stall next to them they'd know exactly what was happening because of how loud they were.

When his legs being to start trembling, Zayn's back to jerking Harry off, wanting him to cum at the same time that he does - which is any minute now.

Harry slammed his hand into the wall, desperately needing to grab at something as his orgasm approaches and his breathing becomes more shallow, and then as quick as everything started, a white light - that white fluorescent light - is behind Harry's eyes as he cums hard, with Zayn following.

Fuck.

Zayn cleans Harry up, while he's still busy trying to catch his breath after one of the best orgasms he's had to date. He's just about to say something to Zayn but before he can, Zayn's pressing a quick kiss to his cheek and unlocking the stall door before waltzing out and, leaving Harry satisfied - yet confused.