chapter 20

Niall: DID YOU MAKE IT?? I MADEE IT

Zayn: I DID FUCK

Zayn: OH MY GOD

Zayn felt like crying, no - he did cry.

Niall: Liam's not replying to my messages, you speak to him yet? :/

Zayn: no. will call him now, sure he got in too 

Zayn: fucking hell, Niall. we did it. 

Niall: long deserved :') well done mate

Zayn: thanks man, same to you :)

*

"Liam! Liam, they just called me!" Zayn shouts over the phone, tears already threatening over to spill. "I'm in, they want me." He grinned widely. He hadn't felt joy like this in such a long, long time.

"Hey, Zayn. Wow, that's great, man. Congratulations." Liam's flat voice sounded and Zayn's excitement slowly started to wear away.

"W... well, did they call you?" He asks, afraid of Liam's answer.

"Yea. Didn't get in."

Zayn's jaw hangs open but he's unable to produce any sound until Liam sighs tiredly.

"That's absolute fucking shit! How could they not want you - you're brilliant! You're damn better than everyone else on the team - me included!"

"Zayn, relax. It's fine. Really. I'll get over it in a while, okay? Anyway.. Congrats again. Speak later."

The next thing Zayn heard was a dead line. Liam hadn't even bothered to wait for his goodbye and Zayn felt awful.

Sure, Liam didn't want this as bad as Zayn did, but he still wanted to be recruited by the soccer scouts nonetheless.

***

"Something's wrong." Harry sighed after he kissed Zayn's rather still, pouty lips.

Zayn wasn't even looking at him, he was too busy lost in his own thoughts. Finally, he looked Harry in the eye and leaned forward slightly, brushing his nose against Harry's - asking for another kiss, to which Harry complied but broke away with a harsh smack of their lips.

"What's the matter?" Harry asked and moved off of Zayn's lap, crossing his arms and leaning back into the couch.

"... I got in...for soccer...they called me back."

"That's great! - That's.. supposed to be great? Right?" Harry frowned.

"Liam didn't."

Harry's frown turned sympathetic and he unfolded his arms. "Oh, Zayn -"

"Yea, you're sorry. He can try again. Whatever."

"Zayn."

Zayn took in a deep breath and leaned forward. "Sorry. I'm sorry." He said with his voice muffled, his head in his hands. "Just feel bad for him, is all."

Harry said nothing but scooted over closer to Zayn to rest a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Zayn reached over to cover Harry's hand with his own and kissed his knuckles. "When's Louis gonna be back?"

"I don't know. It's ten, so it a pretty early for him."

Zayn stood up, taking Harry with him and headed for his bedroom, making sure to close the door this time.

Once safely confined in the space, Zayn cupped Harry's face and kissed him lovingly. "I want you..."

"I want you too." Harry said against Zayn's lips whilst tugging off his jacket.

".. Harry .. I- I.. want you." Zayn stuttered out in a shaky voice and Harry opened his eyes to see his flushed face.

"What do you want, Zayn?" Harry whispered and cupped Zayn's face, running his thumb across his lips.

"You." Zayn rasped put yet again.

"What do you want me to do?" Harry pushed and Zayn's hands fell from Harry's face to his hips.

"...." Zayn was too nervous to ask what he wanted of Harry.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Zayn?" Harry asked in the same tone and Zayn's dick jumped. Harry had never been dominant with him in any sense since they first started this relationship. "Do you?" Harry frowned, his voice a pitch louder. His eyes drifted down to Zayn's partially opened lips and took advantage of the opening, sliding his fore and middle finger along his tongue and Zayn felt his legs grow weak.

Harry stared at the golden doe eyes before him and Zayn nodded in reply. He's been wanting this for a long time and had many fantasies of Harry having his way with him.

Zayn was so hypnotised by Harry's eyes, he didn't even notice Harry pull his free hand away to shove them in his pants. Zayn gasped and his mouth immediately clamped around Harry's two fingers.

"You're so hard." Harry taunted against his cheek and moved to kiss his neck, then in a matter of seconds, all hands were off him. "On the bed. Now." Harry instructed and Zayn's didn't need to be told twice. "Strip." Harry watched for a while and felt himself growing hard too until he broke away to get the lube out of his draw. "Lie down." He said to Zayn who slid down the sheets, palms sweaty and heart racing.

Harry wasn't really a dominant person - but he could be if that's what you wanted from him.

Straddling Zayn, still fully clothed, he let a hand fall around his neck, feeling his racing pulse quicken even more. "You like this, don't you?"

"Yes." Zayn answered, making Harry grin.

He got off and rid himself of his own clothes before squirting some lube in his hand, he then grabbed Zayn's dick, much to his surprise, and slowly started jerking him off.

"Harry wh-" Zayn sucked in a sharp breath as Harry sunk down in him, his own jaw falling open as his eyes fell shut.

"Shh." Harry groaned and started riding Zayn who got over protesting and let his hands sit on Harry's hips, guiding his movements.

Harry pulled his bottom lip between his teeth and got more lube on his hand and when he saw that Zayn was about to come, reached back to tease his hole.

"Relax." He panted when Zayn tensed and stopped thrusting into Harry altogether. "Relax, baby." Harry soothed and circled his hips, causing Zayn's eyes to roll to the back of his head.

"Fuck." Zayn panted once Harry had two fingers inside of him and started pumping. "Oh. Fuck."

Zayn's body was going into overload as pleasure coursed through his body until he came hard.

His eyes still stayed shut after Harry had cum too and cleaned up his chest and stomach.

"How was that?" He asked leaning down so that he laid flat against Zayn's chest.

"Can't feel my legs." Zayn laughed tiredly and rubbed soft circles into Harry's hips.

Harry laughed too and kissed the tip of his nose. "I know you wanted me to fuck you, but I just wanted to get you off like this first. See if you liked it -"

"I liked it." Zayn said, finally opening his eyes and Harry smiled at him.

"Next time then."