chapter 33

Zayn and Harry's date consisted of them making their own pizzas - which led to the two being covered in more flour than what was actually in the pizza. After, they had decided to have a horror movie marathon.

"This is so lame." Zayn commented.

"It's scary. I don't like clowns." Harry said and shrunk into Zayn's chest. The pair were currently watching the old version of the infamous killer clown movie, 'IT'. How're your tattoos?" Harry looked up and reached to run his finger over Zayn's collarbone. He was nestled with his torso in Zayn's lap

"They're okay. Healing up nicely."

"...why the question mark? After 'Friday'?" Harry asked, only noticing the little punctuation point.

"Well, you know how you explained it, like you couldn't wait for Friday?"

"Yea."

"So I just turned it into a question. Like 'is it Friday yet?'" Zayn chuckled. He thought it was quite silly but he quickly grew attached to the small piece of art on him.

He likes Harry.... He wants to say that he loves Harry, but...

Harry laughed. Not mockingly at Zayn, but with endearment. He thought it was one of the nicest things someone could have done for him. "Zayn, you're lovely. You really are." He sat up so now he could bury his face in Zayn's neck and breathe in the cologne that he liked so much. He brushed his lips against his skin and Zayn let his eyes slowly close. The irritation he felt from watching the poorly made horror movie slowly seeping away.

Harry twisted his body so that he was now straddling Zayn and leaving little love bites on his neck. Next, he moves to his jaw, his chin, his cheek, he kisses Zayn's eyelids, the tip of his nose and, finally his lips. "Thank you for the date." He whispers and Zayn's grip tightens slightly around Harry's thighs.

"Is it over already?" Zayn whispers back and rubs his hands up and down.

"No. I just wanted to say thank you right now." Harry smiles down, Zayn's face safely in his hands. "...Make love to me?" Harry's heart dropped into his stomach and then his stomach proceeded to do back flips after the sentence left his lips.

Zayn looks up at Harry and completely blocks everything else out. Harry looks so incredibly soft, vulnerable, loving and sweet. His cheeks are a rosy hue and his lips slightly damp with his saliva as he licked them throughout the night. "Here or?" Anyone else wouldn't have heard Zayn ask but to Harry, it was as loud as he wanted because Zayn wanted to make love to him.

"Here." Harry didn't want to create any space between the two of them and was impatient. "Here's fine." He nodded and Zayn nodded with him, making sure that he wanted this here - on a couch. He wasn't sure if it took away from the romance of all of this, but with the way Harry was looking right now, he would make love to him wherever he wanted.

Zayn nudges Harry's lips with his nose and Harry in turn grins, baring his teeth and kisses Zayn slowly, letting their tongues massage one another. Harry slides his hands under Zayn's shirt and let his hand rest on his abs while Zayn slides his hands under Harry's and felt his lower back muscles tighten and relax as Harry slowly started to grind on Zayn.

In one swift moment Zayn had dipped Harry down onto the couch - which was thankfully accommodating to both of their long bodies. Harry gasps at the sudden movement and Zayn moves down to kiss his neck. He pulls Harry's shirt over his head and straddles him, taking in his body and face. Harry's eyes are hazy and heavy lidded with lust. The scenes coming from the TV casting shadows and highlights on his body, making him all the more alluring to Zayn.

He leans down to kiss his cheek and Harry took the opportunity to grab at the hem of Zayn's shirt and pull it over his head, letting it fall to the floor and join his own. Next to go was their pants until finally, they had each other right where they wanted.

Zayn brought Harry's leg up to sit on his hip before he slowly glided into him. Harry clenched his jaw and arched his head into the armrest as Zayn bites and sucks on a sweet spot on his neck. "Yes." Harry breathed out, his face twisting with pleasure. "Make me feel good." His hand goes to the back of Zayn's neck and rakes down his spine, feeling the gentle thrusts of his hips.

Small strands of hair start to stick to his forehead as sweat collects all over his face and body. Zayn's starts feeling incredibly lightheaded, not that fainting type, no, lightheaded because right now, in this moment, he was so happy. He felt so good in so many ways.

He felt Harry's hand on his cheek, pulling him to lift his face to Harry's, trying to kiss him but ending up exchanging an array of moans and curses. "I'm gonna cum. Zayn, I'm gonna cum. Fuck!" Harry felt like he was about to explode. His toes curled and pushed against the end of the couch hard enough that it would hurt if he was in the right state of mind.

"Cum for me." Zayn encourage his approaching high. "Show me how good I make you feel." Harry groans and pulls his bottom lip between his teeth, biting down on it hard. "Let me hear how good I make you feel." Zayn whispers against Harry's cheek and he releases his lip from his teeth to let out his satisfied moans and hot cum shoot between their bodies.

Harry arches his back and Zayn, taking advantage of the space between his skin and the couch slung an arm under him to lift Harry up in his arms so that they were both sitting upright as he continues to fuck him. Harry had one arm on the backrest and the other wrapped around Zayn's shoulders. He felt like that pleasure would soon overtake him and if Zayn let go of him he would crumble into a million little pieces.

"Shit." He breathed out and struggled to get a grip as he now started to ride Zayn a little faster. With Zayn's dick brushing against Harry's prostate again and again and, Harry's sensitive and softening cock being rubbed against their bodies, he grew whiny as everything started to become too much for him.

"Again. Cum again." Zayn pinches his hips, making Harry squirm and Zayn roll his eyes from his own pleasure that he was experiencing. Harry jerks forward before his entire body shakes and Zayn bites into his shoulder as he reaches his own climax.

All that Harry could hear in the moment was his blood rushing around his body.

Zayn runs his hands up and down his back, making sure that he's okay, while he tries to steady his own ragged breathing.

"Oh my God, Zayn." Harry presses his lips to Zayn's shoulders, repeating unclear words.

"Shower?" Zayn suggested with a sated chuckle.

"In a bit. I can't feel my legs that well." Harry said making Zayn laugh. Harry laughed too at what must have been some of the best sex he's ever had. "Happy Valentines Day." Harry pressed his cheek against Zayn's and Zayn hugged him back tightly.

"Happy Valentines Day, Harry."