chapter 27

"Let's go before the sun comes out." Zayn said to Harry and pulled his arm as he walked towards the pool edge. Straight from the soccer academy, they headed towards Zayn's new place.

"Wow. You settle in fast. It's a nice place." Harry said looking around the simple yet modern bachelor pad.

"Mhmm, you know I move fast." Zayn said with a teasing smirk which earned a crooked smile from Harry.

Harry sniffed and fought against a sneeze because of his wet hair being exposed to the harsh weather.

"Come here," Zayn said to Harry who hadn't even noticed that he had quickly ducked away to grab a towel for him. Harry grinned under the towel as Zayn dried his hair and pretty soon his grin turned into a giggle. "What?" Zayn asked, smiling to himself.

Harry answered him by pouncing on his lips. His eyes still blocked by the towel that now sat limp on his head. He could not stop smiling. He just had no control over the emotion that washed over him. He smiled into the kiss, smiled as he kissed down Zayn's neck, as they both nearly tripped over each others' footing as Zayn clumsily guided them to his bedroom, as he peeled away Zayn's shirt and his nose touched his brown skin which had a hint of chlorine - God, he was so happy in this moment, nothing and no one could take it away from him.

Harry gently kissed Zayn's stomach, his eyes opened to look at the gun tattoo on his hip. The detail it possessed and how something so harsh actually complemented Zayn. "You're so beautiful." He spoke against Zayn's hip bone and licked a strip of skin.

Zayn gasped and moaned lightly everytime Harry's lips touched his skin. One arm positioned behind his head and the other drifted down until they settled in Harry's soft locks. He groaned when Harry took him into his mouth, still taking such care of him and going at a slow pace. Everytime he got to the tip of Zayn's dick, he would flick his tongue over the slit causing Zayn's toes to curl against his duvet.

"Harry," Zayn barely breathed out and Harry let his arm travel up Zayn's body to tweak his nipple before settling around his throat. His skin a complete contrast to Zayn's - not just in its' pale colour but in temperature. Harry was ice cold and Zayn felt like he had just gotten off the field after a soccer match.

He let Zayn's dick slide out of his mouth and hovered above him. "Yes?" He teased and kissed Zayn's cheek.

Zayn couldn't answer but palmed Harry through his jeans until he got the point and wrestled with the zip and button before Zayn helped in almost ripping them off of his long legs.

"Fuck, wait." Harry leaned back to fish in his jeans pockets. "I forgot the condom."

Zayn turned to open the bedside draw and saw nothing but an empty foil packet. "Fuck it, I don't care."

"Sure?"

"Yes." Zayn pulled at Harry's wrist to get him back to where he was.

Finally, with both of them naked, Harry got back on top of Zayn and started to grind against him while he kissed at his neck again.

"Fuck," Zayn squeezed Harry's arse to create even more friction.

Harry reached down to hook his hand under Zayn's knee and bring it up to settle on his hip. Not knowing (or caring) about where Zayn's lube was, Harry stuck two of his fingers in Zayn's mouth. The act, as he had noticed before, seemed to turn Zayn on even more. He watched as his eyes rolled back and he greedily sucked at his fingers, coating them with his saliva.

"Go slow." Zayn slurred once Harry rover his fingers and dipped his hand lower to tease and prepare Zayn.

"I will." Harry whispered and gave him an assuring kiss before gently pushing into Zayn. "Okay?"

"Yea," Zayn moved his lower hips to take more of Harry until he was completely filled by him.

Harry cupped Zayn's face and slowly rocked in and out of him. He watched Zayn's face. His closed eyes, how he breathed through his mouth and occasionally bit on his lip. Harry's cold body had slowly but surely warmed up and now a thin sheet of sweat had formed over both of them as they neared their high.

Harry buried his face in Zayn's neck as his thrusts grew sloppy. The hand that was on his cheek moved to his jet black hair while Zayn let his arms snake around Harry's hips, gently massaging them, raking them up his back and settling on his shoulders.

After sex both Harry and Zayn laid on their sides, facing each other and had a nice long chat.

"You know I finally came out to Doniya." Zayn spoke up and Harry immediately sat up.

"You did? What she say?" Harry asked in a tired but happy tone.

Zayn followed and too sat up. "She was supportive and accepting." He smiles softly. Like I knew she'd be.

"Oh, Zayn." Harry wrapped his arms around him. "I'm so happy that she is. And I'm so proud of you." He kissed his shoulder and Zayn buried his gave in Harry's hair. Since it had gotten wet again, it brought out the smell of his shampoo and Zayn wanted to soak up as much if the scent as he could.

"Thanks to you."

"No." Harry pulled away, much to Zayn's unwillingness. "This was all you, Zayn. You've gotta take responsibility for the things that you do. It's fine to give yourself a pat on the back."

Zayn hummed and pouted slightly. "Don likes you. I told her the next time she's around we should all meet up."

"You spoke about me?" Harry gushed.

"Duh." Zayn laughed and stroked his face.

Harry's heart fluttered. Zayn wanted to introduce him to someone important in his life.

"Well, yes. Yes, I'd love that." He smiled wider than his face could handle.

"Good. I'm happy about it too." He nodded and slowly sunk back down into bed. "I was going to go see Liam tomorrow - well, today?" He said and his eyes drifted to the clock.

06:00

"Let me know how it goes." Harry's gentle voice broke his gaze.

"I will."

A/N: I don't mind that you guys don't comment on the story but something I want to know is: if you don't like Harry topping, why? 👀 you don't have to reply but I'd just like to know to help improve my writing :)