chapter 18

"Uhm... Haz, I'm gonna go out for a bit."

Harry let his eyes flicker up to Louis to see him all dressed up and ready to head out. Normally it wouldn't faze Harry or anyone really, but it was Sunday and it was 10:00. Louis almost never gets out of bed until at least after 14:00 on Sundays unless he really has to get somewhere important.

"Fiz is down and staying with Lottie so we thought we'd all go out and hang. You wanna come with?"

Harry pretended to play with the idea for a while before declining. "I think I'm just gonna have a lazy day in." He shrugged, still in his pyjamas and in front of the TV.

"Alright. See you later then." Louis called as he walked out. In all honesty, he expected Harry to decline the offer but that worked in Louis' favour all to well.

*

Harry: what are you up to?

Zayn: just got up. What about you?

Harry: lazy bones 😝. Wanna come over?
Harry: Louis' out for the day

Zayn: missing my company already? 😏

Harry: ✋ psh. See you in a few

*

An hour later a knock sounded at the door and Harry almost got to it in one leap.

"H-"

Zayn cut Harry off by pressing his cool lips to Harry's warm ones.

"Hi." He mumbled once he got a chance to break for air before going back to kissing Harry.

"Looks like you were missing me a lot more." Harry teased and pulled Zayn's parka off of his shoulders, running his hands up and over his toned chest.

Zayn laughed and kissed Harry's cheek. "Bedroom?"

The pair stumbled backwards until they reached Harry's bedroom and collapsed onto the bed, not caring to shut the door.

Harry striped Zayn of his sweater and already started feverishly working on undoing drawstrings of his track pants before he slid down Zayn's torso.

"Harry wait," Zayn panted.

"Wanna taste you." Harry drawled with lust thick on his voice, not giving Zayn time to formulate a coherent sentence as he already took his cock into his mouth.

"Ohh," Zayn moaned and screwed his eyes shut, one hand travelling to Harry's soft, thick hair.

Harry could feel Zayn pulsing against his tongue and flattened against the base of his dick to lick slowly up to the tip.

"Oh, God." Zayn could hear his pulse in his ears and it only grew louder as Harry licked and sucked at his member. "Wait, I'm gonna -" But Harry didn't wait to give Zayn a break and soon the salty taste of cum hit his tongue.

"Fuck." Zayn rasped and ran his hands through his hair. As soon as he could feel himself coming down from his high, he reached lower to cup Harry's chin and pull him back up, kissing him and tasting himself in the process. "I told you to wait." Zayn whispered into the kiss and felt just how hard Harry was against his thigh.

"Told you I wanted to taste you." Harry grinned and kissed Zayn's jaw, quickly moving onto his neck and running his tongue along his caramel coloured skin. As he was about to sink his teeth into his flesh and gift him with a nice hickey, Harry gasped out when Zayn shoved a hand into his pants, grabbing a hold of Harry and involuntarily making him buck.

Zayn swiped his thumb over the tip, collecting the bead of precum that had collected there slowly jerked Harry off.

"Feel good?"

Harry rested his head in the crook of Zayn's neck and groaned out a 'yes'. His rapid breathing was slowly drying out his lips and everytime he stuck his tongue out to wet them, Zayn could feel it against his neck, getting more and more turned on.

As Harry neared his orgasm he lifted his head and sloppily kissed Zayn, moaning into his mouth as he thrust into Zayn's hand.

"Fuck." Harry moaned as he came and let his entire body weight fall onto Zayn.

"You know, we should have closed your door." Zayn breaks the silence with a light yet nervous chuckle.

"Don't stress so much. Louis wouldn't judge." Harry assured Zayn and lifted his head to look at him, completely disregarding Louis' warnings about getting involved with Zayn because he currently had a girlfriend.

Zayn brushed away a few loose strands of hair away from Harry's face and with the look that he gave Harry, Harry wondered in that time what they were.

Friends with benefits?

Will this be an ongoing thing?

'Zayn does have a girlfriend.' Louis' voice finally rang in Harry's head. In any other situation he would have felt awful at the thought of engaging in such sexual acts with someone who's been in a long term relationship.

But he didn't.

One, he didn't like GiGi. Two, Zayn didn't even like GiGi - well, at least not in the loving boyfriend type way -

"Hello?"

Speak of the devil.

"Hey .... babe." Zayn shifted awkwardly and Harry scrambled on top of him to try and get off, holding his breath all the way.

One thing he did not want was to be caught, for both his and Zayn's sake.

"No, just having a lazy day." Zayn lied effortlessly.

"Oh my God, Zayn. Italy is stunning. We should just move here."

Harry couldn't quite make out what it is that she was saying, but just the tone of her voice filtering through the speaker, put him off.

"Yea," Zayn said absent-mindedly, his eyes fixed on Harry's sour expression. "So you having fun?"

"Yea modelling is going so great and blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah."

"That's so great, hey so I'll chat later, yeah? Okay bye." Zayn bit his lip and locked his phone. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay.." Harry said scratching his cheek with his thumb. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked quickly, not wanting things to grow silent and awkward.

"Uh, sure. What do you have?" Zayn asked, relieved that he didn't have to leave abruptly.

"Uhm." Harry got up to get his laptop off his desk and handed it to Zayn. "Have a look. I'm going to get cleaned up and I'll join you."