Chapter 1

His P.O.V.

It was a hot summer afternoon when I found out. After waiting for days, months, years, it was finally happening.

I was on my computer, on twitter, as usual, kinda feeling down. The Cimorelli world tour had finally been announced and the dates were already confirmed. It covered most of Europe, USA, Canada and Mexico, and a part of Asia. But not Australia or New Zealand. I couldn't be sadder. My only hope of meeting the girls was during their world tour, since they wouldn't come here just because. I had finally given up on that dream.

I had been wishing it from 2009 to this year, and I couldn't believe it when none of the tour dates included my country. I had liked them from the start, I was there when their first video was uploaded, I loved them since the beginning, I had fallen for one of them the first instant I saw her, and that one of them was Lauren.

Just thinking of her gave me chills. Just dreaming anout her made me smile. Just hearing her name was all I needed to be happy for a week. Just listening to her voice was like touching the sky. Just seeing her brought a joyful feeling to me. And now, my dreams to finally meet her have been crushed.

I loved all of them, I wanted to meet them and thank them personally for changing my life and making me smile every day, it was just that Lauren brings that feeling only one person can bring to you.

I never really had hopes of meeting them, and knew I didn't stand a chance with her even if we did meet.

My love for them was obviously not a secret, except for my parents. Yeah, they knew I liked a six-sister band called Cimorelli and I especially liked Lauren. But they did not really know how deep my love was for them and how big my attraction to her was. My friends were aware of all this but don't care that much, they were busy with all their things. They are the best friends I could ask for, no doubt, but they just didn't understand that part of me.

I was just scrolling down on Twitter when I noticed something odd. A local girl was freaking out over the chance of meeting the girls so I messaged her.

"Why are you so excited?" I asked.

"Haven't you heard?" She answered.

"Heard what?"

"THE GIRLS ADDED DATES TO THEIR TOUR!"

Before even answering, I checked the band account and clicked the link with the new dates, and started searching for my country:

EUROPE:

~Norway

~Denmark

~Holland

SOUTH AMERICA:

~Brazil

~Chile

~Colombia

~Venezuela

~Argentina

OCEANIA:

I took a deep breath before reading, getting prepared for the worst.

~Australia

And at the bottom of the list:

~New Zealand

I couldn't believe it. I was easily the happiest person in the world right now. Suddenly my brother came in.

"What's happening? Why do you look so happy?" He asked curiously.

"My favorite band is finally coming here!" I replied.

"Oh my god, I am so happy for you! And when are they coming?"

"Um, here it says..." I said checking the list. "Saturday, October 1st. In spring! That's like the best time of the year for shows!"

"Well, I'm really glad this is finally happening to you."

"Thank you" I answered, reaching out to my brother for a hug.

-------------------------

A/N: Heeey thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and vote! :)