Chapter 14

Lauren's P.O.V.

When I got in the elevator, I found myself already missing his presence. Tonight had been extraordinary. We climbed up a mountain, watched the sunset together and... we kissed. It was my first ever kiss. It was magical. I felt sparks everywhere.

I got out of the elevator and went straight to my room. It was dinner time, so I guessed everyone was out. I opened the door and started walking towards my room when I heard a voice and a light turned on.

"Where were you, Lauren?" I turned around to see Christina on the couch. She had been waiting for me to come.

"Oh, nowhere, I just went for a walk and got distracted. Guess I went too far! I told mom and dad I'd be gone. I thought you guys were going out for dinner with the rest." I lied. Her look told me she didn't believe it. She got up and got close to me.

"No, Dani and I stayed in and had dinner here. Are you sure that's what happened?" She asked, her blue eyes piercing mine.

"Yes, nothing else happened. I walked all the way down this street and met some fans who asked for autographs and when I checked the time, I decided to come back, which took me longer than expected." Wow, I was never such a good liar.

"Oh, yeah? Which fans?" She questioned me.

"Just some girls."

"Okay, Lauren... you can go." She said suspiciously, cueing me to go to my room. As I walked away I still felt her blue eyes burning a hole in my back.

I opened the door and found Dani on her phone. Dani and I share a bed and Christina sleeps in the couch which turns into a bed. I took my clothes off and put on some PJs. I got into the bed and she seemed to not notice me, until she called my name.

"Laur?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Where were you?"

I found it more difficult to lie to Dani than to Christina because of the bond I had with her.

"Were you with him?" She questioned. How does she know about me and Ky? "Yes, I know."

"I-I... Yes." I finally gave in. "But how do you know?"

"Lauren, I'm your sister, I know that look you had the other day in the M&G, I rarely see that look. You also had it at the park earlier last week, something caught your eye and the look came; all the times you were on your phone all week; and a few hours ago, when you were on your phone, went to ask mom and dad something and came back with a huge smile and the look in your eyes again." She said, basically summing up this last week.

"I-I'm amazed by your logic, you are very smart some times little one." I told her. "But please don't tell anybody, especially Christina, mom or dad."

"Why?"

"I don't want everyone to know at least until it's an actual steady thing."

"Oh, ok." She turned her face to me. "So, how did tonight go?" I turned to face her.

"It was perfect." I smiled and she sat up looking at me.

"Tell me everything."

"Well, he picked me up and we climbed a huge mountain called Mount Eden."

"And what about him? How did he look?"

"He looked super handsome. His hair messy, as always, but still perfect."

"Aw, I want that to happen to me!"

"It will, don't worry."

"And what did you do next?"

"We had some food and then we looked at the sunset together..." I said, remembering the moment all over again.

"Wow, that sounds so beautiful."

"I know right?"

"And what happened after that?!"

"He told me he really liked me and thought I wouldn't feel the same." She covered her mouth with her hand, in shock.

"And what did you say?!"

"I told him I liked him too and I felt that this was the first time I liked someone this much."

She let out a scream and I covered her mouth.

"Shh, Christina is right next to us!"

"Sorry, so what happened?"

"Well... we kissed!" She covered her mouth again, her eyes widening in shock.

"You kissed?! Oh my gosh and I always thought I'd have my first kiss before you!" She said.

"Yes, and it was the most magical thing in the world..."

"Details, DETAILS!

"We looked at each other in the eyes, his brown eyes making me feel weak, and we both started to lean in. Then, after what seemed like forever, our lips connected and I felt a shiver down my spine, sparks everywhere, or however you want to describe it."

"Not fair" She just replied. "And then?"

"Well, we watched the sun go down until it was gone and then he brought me home. We talked about everything, even things probably you don't know about me."

"What? Tell me." She said and I fake yawned.

"I'm getting kinda tired..." I lied.

"No, no, okay don't tell me, but what happened next?"

"Well, at the door, I thanked him for everything and gave him a kiss on the cheek and got in here, and here I am!"

"Aww, aren't you two cute!"

"Ok, we should probably get some sleep."

"Yeah, goodnight." She said and I drifted off to sleep.