Chapter 19

Lauren's P.O.V.

I closed my eyes and moved my head to deepen the kiss, I never wanted this to end, we meant so much to me. I couldn't honestly believe that someone who I knew for a such a short time could change and brighten my life so much. I was so thankful for him. Every thing I ever thought a relationship would be, was becoming true, because he was the idea of the perfect person for me I'd always had.

Then, we both had to pull away, searching for air. His kisses took my breath away. I was unable to catch some of it as soon as we did. His lips made my breathing stop, yes; but not kissing him made it worse. He put his hands behind my back, near my waist and enlaced them and I did the same, just that around his neck. We stared at each other for a long while, until my eyes basically hurt. I didn't want to blink and miss any single sight of him I could get. I never wanted to lose the memory of him and his everything.

I smiled and let out a small laugh. He smiled too and looked at me in awe and had a face that looked like he was staring at a small kitten. He was so cute. My cheeks hurt from grinning, but I just couldn't stop. He also kept doing it. We just stared and I fell for him more and more and more.

"So, what's the plan now, mystery boy?" I asked him, a bit sarcastically.

"Well, look around and tell me what you want to do first!" He answered.

I turned my eyes away from him to check the place out again. There were the cushions and the screen, to see a movie I guessed; there was a table which I supposed was for dinner; and then there was a pretty empty space full of lights and flowers. I was starving, so I decided to go for the food.

"Well, I've been hungry for hours, so let's eat!" I exclaimed and he looked pleased, as if he'd been waiting for that answer. I guess he was starving just like I was.

"Dinner it is, then!" He replied and led me to the table.

It was a small, white plastic table, and over it lay a colorful tablecloth with drawings and decorations that consisted of flowers and landscapes. There were two chairs, also white plastic. On the table, two plates awaited us. He took my hand, pulled the chair back and helped me sit. Then he did the same for himself.

"So what's for dinner?" I asked, I was literally starving.

"Remember when I said I knew someone? Well not only did he manage to get us this place for ourselves, we're also being brought our orders from the restaurant below. I ordered some pasta with meatballs, I hope that's okay with you." He replied and I smiled at how thoughtful and resourceful he'd been.

"That's... perfect." I told him. "I can't believe you worked so hard for me."

"Anything for you." He said and kissed my hand.

Soon, our food arrived. We couldn't stay seconds without looking at each other. We had a fun conversation about just things in life and what not.

"So, how did you get to know this place?" I asked, since I'd been curious from the moment we got here. He swallowed and then spoke.

"My mom works down there, she's part of the hotel administration, the manager. I asked her if there was any way I could make this happen and she worked to get it. She's the 'someone' I know." He explained to me, and we both laughed. He'd really put all his effort into it.

"Oh, that's great! I'm glad you could make this happen, it's beautiful." I said and continued eating.

After some time, both of us were done and he cleared the table. He then sent a text and in a matter of minutes, our waiter showed up with ice cream. This night couldn't get any better.

"We got the ice-cream, wanna eat it here or we can go to the cushions and eat it while watching a movie." He said and looked at me in a seductive-mysterious way. I was wrong, it was getting better.

"Hmm, I think the answer is obvious, right?" I asked and he nodded. Ky took my hand and guided me towards the small comfortable seats in front of the projector and behind the screen. He set everything as I sat down and the screen turned on, revealing Netflix. The screen was connected to a computer, so he started searching on it beside the projector.

"What movie do you wanna watch, Laur?" He asked me and I had to think about it. Last time, we'd seen The Notebook. This time, we needed something different. Something more lighthearted. So I made up my mind.

"Um, maybe A Lot Like Love?" I asked and he grinned.

"Ashton Kutcher, good choice." He said and I smiled. He prepared it and came to sit next to me, ice-cream in hand. We just sat there until it started and then we just watched it as if we were mesmerized or something. Nothing could distract us, except maybe some looks between each other.

After the movie had finished, I noticed it was getting a bit late, so we probably had to get going. I stood up.

"Um, it's getting a bit late. Shouldn't we go back?" I asked kinda worried.

"Lauren..." He got closer and grabbed my face in his big hands. "You're with me, you'll be okay..." He said and slowly leaned in, but when our lips were about to connect he pulled himself back. "We just need one more thing." He added and left me there to look for something behind the screen.

He came back with nothing but a remote control. He pressed play and some soft music came on. He grabbed my hand and led me to the clear space.

"Do you dance?" He asked. I was surprised, this was cheesy, but cute. I smiled and nodded.

He came closer and grabbed my right hand. I put my left hand on his shoulder and he put his right hand on my hip. We started dancing as I heard the music plu. Then we changed positions and he put both of his hands on my waist and I put both of mine around his neck. We swept on and on. This moment was all I wanted. I wanted him. Then he looked up and saw me, I realized I had tears in my eyes. This whole thing that was happening, had made me happier than anything that had ever happened to me. And it was all because of him. He smiled and kissed me. This kiss seemed like lasted for days almost. It was that kiss. We both deepened it until we were making out, not in a vulgar way, but to show that a simple kiss wasn't enough to show our feelings, we needed more passion, more fire. It was the best feeling, because I could feel all his emotion going through that kiss. He made me so happy, he made my heart beat faster than ever, he made me feel alive.

Then the song finished and we stopped dancing. He kissed my hand and we grabbed our things. Slowly, we left the terrace and the hotel behind.

On our way back, we didn't speak, we just held hands and shared some looks. The previous moment had been too intense to compare with anything, so it was better to not ruin it. Then, when we got to my hotel, my heart dropped: I didn't want to leave him after all this, but I had to. So we got to the door.

"I guess it's goodbye for now!" He said and emphasized 'for now', to show it would be a short period of time. I agreed.

"Yeah, bye for now." I answered, and since I was a step above him, I leaned down a bit, put my hands on his shoulders and kissed him soft and sweetly. Then I quickly turned around and got into my hotel.

--------------------

A/N: HEEEY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAVE JUST WRITTEN THIS AND I WANTED TO DO IT FAST AF SO SORRY IF IT'S BAD SO... ANYWAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES AND KEEP IT UP AND COMMENT AND... ILY!