Chapter 5

His P.O.V.

Summer and autumn have already passed and the tour started in Canada in the middle of summer. Then it followed through the US, which took less than estimated, since they got to travel by plane and not by bus and went to most of the states, then they departed for Mexico, spending 2 months and a half in North America with stops and breaks and maybe more than one show Canada and Mexico; then headed towards Europe for 2 months and a half more; after that it went to Asia, where it stayed for about a month; and there we are now. They're headed up for South America where they'll spend a month and then it's Oceania, where they will spend a few weeks.

I am literally so excited I am about to burst into a million pieces. I am finally meeting the girls. After years of waiting.

With the return to school and the concert nearby, I could barely concentrate on my classes, even though I've always been one of the best students.

"So who can solve this equation for me?" The Math teacher asked, searching for my hand to pop up and have the right answer, but it didn't and he seems frustrated. He looks directly at me "Don't you have the answer?" He asks steadily, waiting for the real me, the real brainiac to come out, but it doesn't and he seems disappointed and solves it himself since no one know the answer. Up to this moment, I hadn't even noticed there was an equation on the blackboard for us to solve and this caught me off guard.

The same happened over and over with the different teachers. I couldn't answer a single question or solve a stupid exercise of the activity book in Language; I didn't even remember the formula of something as basic as water for my Biology lesson; couldn't even point out in what year Napoleon had fallen in History class. I was too excited about the upcoming show for me to think about school. Of course I kept my grades hidden from my parents, who would take my tickets until I could do better. I couldn't afford that, after all I have worked for. Like I said before, this is my dream becoming true. I'm a Junior, just one year from graduation and my parents want me to be the best in all I can be, to be the best student, the best athlete, the most popular kid, I have to be perfect in everything, that's what they want for me. They want to make sure I get in college and finish my career with honors. They want me to study to become a lawyer. They have all control of my future and they've always known how that future would be.

But the truth is, I don't want to be all that. Why be the best student, why be the best athlete, why be popular kid when this all just lasts through high school? I admit being popular is pretty awesome but it's for a short period of time and that's it. My real passion, are the arts: singing, playing instruments, painting, drawing, acting, dancing, filming, editing. I just love all of that, but my parents wouldn't ever let me even think about going to a dramatic arts school, or a music conservatory, or a film school, or dancing classes, or Art classes, or whatever. They want my future just to be as they planned it.

And Cimorelli, that band of "just six sisters who can't even sing", has made me realize I want a career in the Arts. Amy inspired me to learn guitar, Lisa inspired me to get singing lessons, everything I know of this strange world of arts, I owe it to them, each single part of it. And I can't believe I will finally be able to thank them personally, tell them how much they changed my life and how they got me out of my lows. I want to thank them, basically, for saving and changing my life, and making the man that I've become, thanks to them in every single way possible. I want them to know, they are life savers. I bet everyone tells them that, but I want them to hear it out of me. And I will finally get the chance, and that chance is closer than ever.

--------------------------

A/N: HEEEEY! Thanks for reading, sorry if this chapter was boring and didn't have much talking, the good part isn't even similar to this. Please comment and vote!