Chapter 27

Lauren's P.O.V.

"Lauren?" His eyes were a bit more open now and he lifted his head a bit. I felt my eyes welling up so much I didn't think I would bear it.

"Yes, Ky, it's me." I said as I kneeled and grabbed his hand tighter. "It's me, I'm here, like I should have always been and like I will always be." I added, while filling the back of his hand with kisses.

"Wait, aren't you mad?" He said with a faint voice, as if he were sleepy.

"I was, but I shouldn't have been. I'm sorry for being irrationally angry. I know I was wrong. I..." I started, but couldn't finish. "am really happy you're back."

"Back from where?" He asked, confused, looking around him and seeing his plugs.

"You fell into a coma, we were here all week."

"Oh..." He said, still in shock. "Well, I'm glad I'm back too." He told me and smiled as his eyelids slowly fell on his eyes, and sleepiness took over him.

"Close your eyes and rest, you need it. I will stay right here." I replied and he nodded slowly, as he let his head rest on the pillow again and drifted off to sleep.

I smiled to myself so much my cheeks started hurting. I was so happy, nothing could bring me down right now. I quietly got up and rubbed the happy tears off my face. I slowly turned around and walked towards the door. I had to tell Arama. I put my hand on the golden doorknob and turned it. I got out of the room, the room that had caused me so much pain in the past week, and saw him sleeping with his blanket on the bench beside the room's door. He looked like a kid, so innocent and angelic. I got closer and shook his shoulder slightly. He mumbled something and slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey, Ama?" I called him by his nickname I had made up when his name just seemed to long to say, in a low voice, I didn't want to wake other people who may be sleeping.

"Lauren? What is it?" He said, opening his eyes fully. When he saw the big smile on my face, his eyes widened.

"He woke up, he's okay." I told him and he threw the blanket away, getting on his feet.

"What?!" He asked excitedly, tears slowly forming in his eyes.

"Ky woke up." I repeated. His smile widened and the tears started flowing out. He laughed slightly and hugged me with all his might, and I returned the hug the same way. I felt him crying onto my shoulder as I comforted him.

"I... I need to see him now." He told me. I knew he was desperate to see him, but I also knew he couldn't.

"I know you really do, but he can't be under much stress or emotion, let's call a nurse first." I said, and even though he was desperate, he knew it was the right thing to do, so he nodded.

We approached the nearest nurse and informed her about the situation. She gave us a soft, happy and comforting smile and then went to look for the doctor. Ama and I just smiled at each other and hugged super tight. I could feel him irradiating happiness, and I guess I was too. We then looked at each other and we could see each other's joyful faces. Man, this was amazing, just perfect. I couldn't wait to finally have him beside me again, and take care of him every day and make sure I was not stupid enough to let him go. But wait, I would have to let him go, after all we were leaving soon. This couldn't be happening, even though I knew it would. I would have to leave him. I didn't think I'd be able to. I just wouldn't be able to see his face when I reminded him I'd have to go, probably forever. This tour had come very late in terms of when we started the band; I didn't think we'd have another one before Christina settled down and the band broke up. And I still had college to look forward to. My parents wouldn't just make a trip here again for me to see my long distance boyfriend, and I hated long distance. Man, this was going to be the hardest time ever. I also thought he may want to come live to the US when he finished school, but once again, until he did, a long time would pass and we'd probably break up. I made up my mind and decided I'd appreciate my time with him to the fullest these few days we had, since it could be the last time I got to have with the person who lit up my life.